• Welcome to Battlezone Universe.

News:

Welcome to the BZU Archive dated December 24, 2009. Topics and posts are in read-only mode. Those with accounts will be able to login and browse anything the account had access granted to at the time. No changes to permissions will be made to be given access to particular content. If you have any questions, please reach out to squirrelof09/Rapazzini.

Main Menu

(minor bug, i think) T. Facility and T. Center as requiremen

Started by Nielk1, August 02, 2004, 03:10:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nielk1

Maybe it's just me, but i notic i need a Tech center to build an APC and piolet weapons and a Training Facility to build a Bomber.

I have 3 questions:

Is it just me?
Is it supposed to be like this?
Was it like theis in the prevouse versions, i dont think it was?

Click on the image...

BZZERKER

Odd, I can build APC's and Bomberbay after building the Training Center. Pilot weapons have always needed the Tech center.

Commando

APCs require a Training Facility, at least I believe they do.  The bomber also requires the Training Facility.  Pilot weapons require a Tech Center.  I personally think the Training Facility would make more sense, but the devolopers gave pilot weapons the Tech Center requirement.

Nielk1

Ok, so i'm just crazy :lol: !

Thankyou for the information though!

Click on the image...

Jwk the Hemp Monkey

Many many people are off the opinion that pilot weapons should require a training facility, not a tech centre.

Jwk the Hemp Monkey

Many many people are off the opinion that pilot weapons should require a training facility, not a tech centre.

technoid

Personally, either would do for the pilot weps, but I think the creators used the technical center, because that is where most of the higher weap technology are dev'd.  The training facility is used mainly to acquire HR.