• Welcome to Battlezone Universe.

News:

Welcome to the BZU Archive dated December 24, 2009. Topics and posts are in read-only mode. Those with accounts will be able to login and browse anything the account had access granted to at the time. No changes to permissions will be made to be given access to particular content. If you have any questions, please reach out to squirrelof09/Rapazzini.

Main Menu

Need Help, Converting Resin

Started by APCs r evil, September 05, 2004, 09:40:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

APCs r evil

I'm trying to convert Resin to an ISDF weapon, the problem is it won't show up in the Factory panel. I've modified weapons.odf to allow the ISDF to build Resin but it still won't show up. And when I place the Armory, the console pops up and tells me, "object apresn does not exist" and I know damn well apresn exists because I put it in the folder. Any ideas?

P.S. Since Scions have almost no use for Resin I'm going test it with the ISDF to see how it works. :mrgreen:

Bull Dog

Before I try to help you are using 1.3 aren't you?

Because if you are you need to use a file called iweapons.odf.  Remember 1.3 supports 26 races so each race has it's own weapons.odf file.  The scions ODF file is fweapons.

Correct me if I'm wrong but I dont think I am.

APCs r evil

Okay that worked, :D  but the console still pops up to tell me that apresn does not exist when I place the Armory. :-(

Oh yes, I am using 1.3. That's why I put it in the 1.3 board. :mrgreen:

APCs r evil

Okay fixed it!:mrgreen: I was missing a " in, buildItem4 = "apresn". Thanks! Now to test the little bugger...

Spawn

great, your resin plus a few jackles=game crash :D

APCs r evil

No, I've reduced the range to 50m and given the heavy armor damage a major nerfing.:mrgreen: