• Welcome to Battlezone Universe.

News:

Welcome to the BZU Archive dated December 24, 2009. Topics and posts are in read-only mode. Those with accounts will be able to login and browse anything the account had access granted to at the time. No changes to permissions will be made to be given access to particular content. If you have any questions, please reach out to squirrelof09/Rapazzini.

Main Menu

Getting booted from the relay bunker, unable to make units

Started by trinsic, October 04, 2004, 02:42:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

trinsic

I was playing Battlezone 2 1.3 beta on a lan for the first time and about 45 mins into the game while I am commanding from the relay bunker I will get kicked out for some unknown reason and be unable to re-enter it. I can still move around and attack as normal but when I try to re-enter the bunker, it will not give me a selection rectical on the display screen. Also after that when I try to build units at the factory, it ques them up but it doesnt actually start building them they just sit there in the que and nothing happens.

This has happened three different times on two differnt maps so its not map related, but it seems to happen about the same time into the game. around 45 mins.

One time I tried sucideding and i  got control back from the factory and was able to go back into the bunker, but like 45 mins later same thing happened again, and i was unable to gain control back from sucideding.

Also giving and taking command does not seem to work, I had my friends try give me back command after releasing it and given them command and they experinced the same problem..

Has anyone experinced this problem?

Marksman

I haven't seen that, but I got stuck in the Command Bunker once.

I went in to check on some stuff, then I couldn't get out. I finished out the game from there. The thugs did well, and I was able to assist from the bunker well enough.

Fishbone

you have gone out of power.
check on the top left if your power supply is positive or negative.
you cannot use any buildings if you are low on power.

Red Devil

Have them come kill you next time that happens and your view will change to pilot.

Quote from: MarksmanI haven't seen that, but I got stuck in the Command Bunker once.

I went in to check on some stuff, then I couldn't get out. I finished out the game from there. The thugs did well, and I was able to assist from the bunker well enough.
What box???

Spawn

this happened to me a bit, i think that there are some console commands to get ya out, but may not work.  Try and jsut stay out of the bunker if you can, your much more useful then.