• Welcome to Battlezone Universe.

News:

Welcome to the BZU Archive dated December 24, 2009. Topics and posts are in read-only mode. Those with accounts will be able to login and browse anything the account had access granted to at the time. No changes to permissions will be made to be given access to particular content. If you have any questions, please reach out to squirrelof09/Rapazzini.

Main Menu

Mouse

Started by {OM}DevLeader, October 15, 2004, 12:48:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

{OM}DevLeader

On my 1.1 gigahertz computer is having trouble moving the mouse,no matter what I do.(the mouse is optical so it doesn't get "stuck/dirty")
This happeed after I installed 1.3,so could this be related to the patch?

Zero Angel

Battlezone 2 doesnt change/overwrite any system files. So no, it has nothing to do with it. How old are you? Nvm.
QuoteAwareness, Teamwork, Discipline
Constantly apply these principles, and you will succeed in a lot of things, especially BZ2 team strat.
{bac}Zero Angel
Victory through superior aggression

{OM}DevLeader

13,the generic host procces was using 96% cpu power,and I had to shunt its priority to bn(below normal) to get it to exceptible levels.

Bull Dog

I had that problem with my Win2k system once.  I had installed a demo that turned off the Pointer acceleration.  But funny thing was that it only showed up in Battlezone II.  Windows still seemed to work fine but in Bz2 the Mouse was very slow.  Well I know it's not quite the same thing as you have is could help GOOD luck.

Zero Angel

Yeah, i guess that can happen. Deus Ex does wierd thing with my mouse accel, but not BZ2.
QuoteAwareness, Teamwork, Discipline
Constantly apply these principles, and you will succeed in a lot of things, especially BZ2 team strat.
{bac}Zero Angel
Victory through superior aggression

PhoeniX-FlamE

bz1 messed up my mouse settings in windows

anyways, try 1.2?

Bull Dog

Quote from: Zero AngelYeah, i guess that can happen. Deus Ex does wierd thing with my mouse accel, but not BZ2.

Ha it was the Dues EX demo that cause all my problems.