• Welcome to Battlezone Universe.

News:

Welcome to the BZU Archive dated December 24, 2009. Topics and posts are in read-only mode. Those with accounts will be able to login and browse anything the account had access granted to at the time. No changes to permissions will be made to be given access to particular content. If you have any questions, please reach out to squirrelof09/Rapazzini.

Main Menu

Graphics Auto Adjust, unnecessary adjustments

Started by Zero Angel, October 20, 2004, 02:44:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jwk the Hemp Monkey

what if you want it to stay on. Like my computer can easily handle it , and i would rather it be on all the time, than have to deal with constant switching causing massive visual changes. Same with Sky high detail and  Terrain high detial and lights on 'one' not 'none'.

Spacecomber

For each of the sets of features, set the lowest to 15, middle to 21, and the highest to 27, assuming there are three options for that feature.  Use 15 for the lowest and 21 for the highest, if there are just two options for a feature.

If you have a high end system that never sees frame rates below 22 fps, then this should negate the autofeature kicking in.

You can manually set features to lower settings in the graphics options, as you always could, and I don't think that the autographics settings will over ride this, ie, try to turn on what you've manually turned off.

Keep in mind this only applies to multiplayer games, unless you enable this feature for single player, too.  The idea is make sure everyone in the game is staying at 15 fps or better, since less than this endangers the quality of a networked game for everyone.