• Welcome to Battlezone Universe.

News:

Welcome to the BZU Archive dated December 24, 2009. Topics and posts are in read-only mode. Those with accounts will be able to login and browse anything the account had access granted to at the time. No changes to permissions will be made to be given access to particular content. If you have any questions, please reach out to squirrelof09/Rapazzini.

Main Menu

Minor suggestion (and easy to implement ?): Relay Bunker Cam

Started by Zero Angel, October 28, 2004, 01:02:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zero Angel

Is there any way to allow the relay bunker to have a 'free camera' option, like the editor has? That way, you can spin and zoom the camera and even get in closer to the action, watching from any angle as your tanks decimate the enemy base, etc.
QuoteAwareness, Teamwork, Discipline
Constantly apply these principles, and you will succeed in a lot of things, especially BZ2 team strat.
{bac}Zero Angel
Victory through superior aggression

Bull Dog

There was a topic here recently that said that this is not possiable.  The only thing that was flexable was you could change the height of the sat view in the ibcbun odf in 1.3.

Correct me if I'm wrong

APCs r evil

While we're on the subject of the satellite view I'd like to point out the blindspot. It's the area where the scoreboard and ping data and chat menu and other crap show up when you play Multiplayer. It happens in single player missions too when you enter the recycler or factory panel.(After you exit the panel the names of the things in the scoreboard show up but the entire blindspot appears.) If there is anyway to change it, I suggest leaving the scoreboard and stuff alone but allowing the cursor to work through the scoreboard.. if that makes sense to you.

APCs r evil

Quote from: Bull DogThe only thing that was flexable was you could change the height of the sat view in the ibcbun odf in 1.3.

You can change that in the Antenna and Overseer Array too, although you need to type, "viewDist = #" into the ODF.(It's not already there)

Bull Dog

ya well doh.  The Scion thing is basicly just a relay bunker.