• Welcome to Battlezone Universe.

News:

Welcome to the BZU Archive dated December 24, 2009. Topics and posts are in read-only mode. Those with accounts will be able to login and browse anything the account had access granted to at the time. No changes to permissions will be made to be given access to particular content. If you have any questions, please reach out to squirrelof09/Rapazzini.

Main Menu

isStealth and morphtank class

Started by APCs r evil, September 03, 2004, 01:31:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

APCs r evil

Is there any way to make isStealth work in assault mode? isStealthDeployed doesn't seem to work.

vexxviper

:twisted: not that i know of one but i dont think there is a way to do it

Zero Angel

[DeployableClass]
isStealthDeployed = 1

That doesnt work?
QuoteAwareness, Teamwork, Discipline
Constantly apply these principles, and you will succeed in a lot of things, especially BZ2 team strat.
{bac}Zero Angel
Victory through superior aggression

Zero Angel

You could also try

[MorphTankClass]
velocHide = ###

for extra stealthyness (when morphed)
Constantly apply these principles, and you will succeed in a lot of things, especially BZ2 team strat.
{bac}Zero Angel

APCs r evil

Quote from: Zero Angel[DeployableClass]
isStealthDeployed = 1

That doesnt work?

Okay that worked, I can't quite remember where I had put isStealthDeployed before but I think it was under MorphTankClass. Thanks :mrgreen:. And what does velocHide do?

Zero Angel

Provides absolute radar/targeting immunity (even if the target is in front of you!).

The value is the speed at which the effect will kick in. A velocHide value of 10 would cloak the ship if it was moving at a speed of less then 10m/s

It only works when the vehicle is morphed, and as far as I know, velocHide can't be used under any other class labels.

There is a multi column text-based file (bzone.sym, i belive) that lists all parameters in BZ2 and which [classLabel] they go under. There's a few things you can discover by looking at it.

Heres another: A class exists called "bush" which is basically a "plant" class, but you can add parameters that allow it to 'sway' (well actually, just move back and forth). Do not place a 'bush' until 10 secs after the editor starts or you will get an AV.
{bac}Zero Angel