• Welcome to Battlezone Universe.

News:

Welcome to the BZU Archive dated December 24, 2009. Topics and posts are in read-only mode. Those with accounts will be able to login and browse anything the account had access granted to at the time. No changes to permissions will be made to be given access to particular content. If you have any questions, please reach out to squirrelof09/Rapazzini.

Main Menu

ISDF Assault Tanks Lacking Range?

Started by Sonic, November 10, 2004, 05:57:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhoeniX-FlamE

lol apcs, I'm not dumb, I know what I'm talking about...
I'm telling MY AI ass tanks to attack a spire and they go in its range

seems like it stayed like in 1.2, sometimes they will out-range but mostly, they will just be dumb

Sonic

I had it happen to me again in another IA.  This time I payed attention to them as they were moving into range.  I had a group of three ATs.  The first one stoped at its max range and began to fire, staying outside of the Spire's range.  The third one stayed out of its firing range for some reason.  The second decided it didn't have brakes and ramed into the first one sending both of them into the Spire's range.

Really, we need to tighten the drinking protocols on our pilots. ;)
"Linux is user friendly...
...it's just very selective about who its friends are."

Red Devil

:-)

I think the ranges for all units and  the subAttackclass needs to be adjusted for some units, plus maybe some code tweaked.  Just posted about that some.
What box???

Spawn

oh, i know what to do then sonic.
get in a pummel sp tank, rush the spire while its killing the ass tank.
spires have REALLY hoot damage verses light armor.  a single spire gets to red if faced with a single tank.

PhoeniX-FlamE

lol, just drive the ass tank for 10 secs will be better soultion IMO