• Welcome to Battlezone Universe.

News:

Welcome to the BZU Archive dated December 24, 2009. Topics and posts are in read-only mode. Those with accounts will be able to login and browse anything the account had access granted to at the time. No changes to permissions will be made to be given access to particular content. If you have any questions, please reach out to squirrelof09/Rapazzini.

Main Menu

lol

Started by Wingflier, November 17, 2004, 11:26:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wingflier

Quote from: Artighel
For final v1.3 release, what about setting the MWF default value to 1 for all games ? It would eliminate all these warping problems (BZ2 is one of the only net game to have warping issues, it's too bad).
In any case, actual MWF default values (4 for DeathMatch, 10 for MPI/Strat) seem to be far too high - thus reducing playing conditions.
I believe most players computer (at least 1Ghz + GForce3) are now enough powerfull too handle little MWF values.

Quote from: Jwk the Hemp MonkeyI aggree with overmind on this one.

Perhaps having '10' (or mabey 5?) as the default for a game that inculdes someone who does not have broadband. and '2' as the default if the server detects everyone having broadband.

Quote from: Tempest StormWhy does it matter? You can change with the utmost simplicity...are you guys really all that lazy?

LOL

:D

N.Fuser

:roll:
Is there any actual use in that post?

Wingflier

It was funny!   :lol:

Where was I supposed to put it?

:evil:

'check'

Adam

Spawn

do you know what mwf is even?

sabrebattletank

cmon, everyone knows its Mouth Washing Frequency.  :D
though why anything like that would be put in a computer game I have no idea. :mrgreen:

Wingflier

dude that picture under your name freaks me out...

what the heck is that?

sabrebattletank

google "cutest baby in the world"
invert the colors
and you got the cutest baby in the world!

APCs r evil

Quote from: sabrebattletankgoogle "cutest baby in the world"
invert the colors
and you got the cutest baby in the world!

That is NOT the cutest baby in the world, hell even before you inverted the colors it wasn't anywhere near being the cutest baby in the world. It looks like the demonic spawn of some fell beast. :-o

Wingflier

sabrebattletank

sorry about that guys... google no longer hosts my picture.