• Welcome to Battlezone Universe.

News:

Welcome to the BZU Archive dated December 24, 2009. Topics and posts are in read-only mode. Those with accounts will be able to login and browse anything the account had access granted to at the time. No changes to permissions will be made to be given access to particular content. If you have any questions, please reach out to squirrelof09/Rapazzini.

Main Menu

Have trouble joining X-Bones66 games in progress?

Started by Mother's Helper, December 20, 2004, 11:52:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mother's Helper

:-(
Does anyone else have this problem?  Perhaps this issue has been brought up before - I don't know.

I tell ya, this is the only 66 MPI game (map) that I do not seem to be able to join in progress.  You know the one - it's the map where you can choose between starting the game as a Avenger, Sabre tank, Scout ship or whatever, and have the choice of different weapon systems.

Every time I try to join this particular map, I get kicked out of the server before it launches me.  It is not a matter of ping, because I can join any other game in progress.

Does anyone know why this might be happening?

Mother's Helper (in need of help.... :lol: )

Marksman

I don't know if it is related, but I recall having a slightly different problem with X-Bones.

SquareEyes released a X-Bones for 1.3 MPI map (Non-G66) shortly after 1.3 public beta came out.
Then when he added the three map pack to G66 2.0 which included another X-Bones. I got an asset conflict. When Bzone.exe first started up, it gave me a message indicating duplicate file names between the two.
I ended up removing the X-Bones for 1.3 MPI. I don't know if leaving it in place would have confllicted with using the G66 version or not.

So I guess you need to be sure which you have, and which the other person has.

Good luck, its a good map.

Spawn

does it give you some error?
it should give you an erroe of some sorts...