• Welcome to Battlezone Universe.

News:

Welcome to the BZU Archive dated December 24, 2009. Topics and posts are in read-only mode. Those with accounts will be able to login and browse anything the account had access granted to at the time. No changes to permissions will be made to be given access to particular content. If you have any questions, please reach out to squirrelof09/Rapazzini.

Main Menu

(pissy little bug) Boid Class

Started by Lizard, January 05, 2005, 03:30:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lizard

This is a bug of very little consequence as far as the game goes , but Boid class appears to be broken in the 1.3pb . In 1.2 you could drop a boid in the map and it would fly around randomly , in 1.3pb they seem to just fly in a straight line at a fixed height until they eventually fly right off the map to who knows where .

I checked the changelog and the only reference I could find to boid class was some code to prevent them flying off the map ( which doesn't appear to be working all that well ) .

Like I said not really a problem unless you've gone and made a whole load of boid class creatures that no longer seem to function *ahem , cough* .

OvermindDL1

Don't worry about this, they have been fixed... and then some...