• Welcome to Battlezone Universe.

News:

Welcome to the BZU Archive dated December 24, 2009. Topics and posts are in read-only mode. Those with accounts will be able to login and browse anything the account had access granted to at the time. No changes to permissions will be made to be given access to particular content. If you have any questions, please reach out to squirrelof09/Rapazzini.

Main Menu

cancel join game

Started by PhoeniX-FlamE, January 08, 2005, 10:51:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhoeniX-FlamE

well, if anyone tried to join a game yesterday at about 22:00 GMT when gamespy had some lags would've noticed that if you try to join a game via ip you'll get

"connecting to server" for quite a long time, and if you click cancel you get
"busy..."
clicking busy again will give you
"busy... deal with it."
and clicking cancel again will send you back to
"busy..."
only to be reapeated, only way to do something was tab back to windows and close it with task manager or other ways from outside the game

on 1.2 I just froze for few secs and then get "network connection timed out" and no list or just a total freeze

Sword Master

Go back to the main menu, and then click multiplayer agian... Thats the only way I fixed it.

PhoeniX-FlamE

read it again, you cant, jesus, you get "busy..." and when you click CANCEL it gives you "busy... deal with it."
so basicly, you cant cancel and ur stuck with it, jesus

and FYI, it was a gamespy issues, as I said, doing what you said maybe worked for you and it was probably a conisdence, cause I know other 5 ppl that what you said didnt work for them

APCs r evil

Oh, what's this, still harboring feelings for Ghosty here are we? Or are we merely having a bad day? :wink:

Sword Master

Did I detect some sarcasm in that remark?  :o