• Welcome to Battlezone Universe.

News:

Welcome to the BZU Archive dated December 24, 2009. Topics and posts are in read-only mode. Those with accounts will be able to login and browse anything the account had access granted to at the time. No changes to permissions will be made to be given access to particular content. If you have any questions, please reach out to squirrelof09/Rapazzini.

Main Menu

Corrupted saves on isdf08; also, odd bug with savegame names

Started by ToxicFrog, February 22, 2005, 10:43:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bull Dog

OR use "game.cheat bzscrap"

Good Luck.  Reverting to 1.2 isn't an option.  :-D

Spawn

revertying to 1.2 is definitely an option, just ignore bull dog :lol:
you could give yourself infinite health then lure the ai to shoot you while the turret kills em

Bull Dog

Hey its too easy in 1.2.  Besides I'm a 1.3 junky.  Just ignore me.

PhoeniX-FlamE

I just dont get whats hard in "on thin ice" I cant possiably be doing things so difrent and I dont rememebr never being even on the edge of losing it...

:S I just did what all of you did exept maybe getting in the scout

ScarleTomato

:-D I have to say 'On Thin Ice' is my favorite mission. It's the only one I know of where I can level their entire base with satchel charges, the infinite supply of scion scouts and my sniper rifle. That, and I don't have to worry about them attacking my recycler until I get close to it. One difference in 1.3 that makes it harder now is that you can't hide in the gunspires anymore :s but I still like all that james bond, splinter cell stuff

'Bond theme song playing' The name's Tomato... Scarlet, Tomato.