• Welcome to Battlezone Universe.

News:

Welcome to the BZU Archive dated December 24, 2009. Topics and posts are in read-only mode. Those with accounts will be able to login and browse anything the account had access granted to at the time. No changes to permissions will be made to be given access to particular content. If you have any questions, please reach out to squirrelof09/Rapazzini.

Main Menu

Balance - since I missed the last topic

Started by DarkFox, November 22, 2005, 12:15:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Red Devil

Okay, I have Combat set at a max of 40 meters every 5 seconds (personally, I think that's a little too quick, but peeps with ADD might think it's too slow) and Assault is 1.2.
What box???

squirrelof09

Quotebut peeps with ADD might think it's too slow

fight till death our forums -> http://www.forums.bzfiend.com/index.php?

Red Devil

It's not a bad thing, Squirrel.  People with that just think quicker than the rest of us is all.
What box???

Spawn

that is probablly much too fast...

the problem with reds blink is that it dosent use normal ammo, so while it cant be refilled with pods it can be used with zero effect on normal ammo

DarkFox

Yep, if it's going to be that fast at regenerating, make it a 20m blink, but to be honest it'll probably do people's heads in with BZ2 warp. I'd suggest going for 10 seconds, but keeping the max range at 40m, if you make it any more it'll be an escape mechanism, and that won't do will it?

Red Devil

Sorry, I misread Spawn's post.  Thought it had read 5 seconds for some reason. [kicks self]
What box???

Angelwing

I'm not sure about the 20m hop, in the heat of combat you might not know where abouts --exactly-- 20m infront of you is, so could end up either doing a much shorter hop (10m) or none at all. 40m seems good though

Quote from: Red Devil on December 11, 2005, 12:35:56 PM
It's not a bad thing, Squirrel.  People with that just think quicker than the rest of us is all.

No, no no... 

Typeitlikethiswhentalkingaboutthat...

:)

-Av-