• Welcome to Battlezone Universe.

News:

Welcome to the BZU Archive dated December 24, 2009. Topics and posts are in read-only mode. Those with accounts will be able to login and browse anything the account had access granted to at the time. No changes to permissions will be made to be given access to particular content. If you have any questions, please reach out to squirrelof09/Rapazzini.

Main Menu

Preliminary Physics Tweaks Posted

Started by Red Devil, March 06, 2006, 11:43:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Red Devil

The bas news is that I saw it on the X-ray and it's 17x10 mm sitting right at the kidney's main exit, partially blocking it.  I have to be put under with general anesthesia for 30-60 minutes while they blast this week, so the book reading is right out.  The good news is that I get to drink lots of beer.
What box???

DF-Mj.Gen.Dead_Eye

Oooh!  Oooh!  You lucky sod...  I love the colors when they put me under, they sound and smell so sweet...  and the movies in your head, I like sixth grade the best...

Oh, but if you see anything with wings, regardless of color, leather or feather type, head the other way...

-Av-

Bob the Dinosuar

Red Devil

Unfortunately, none of that good stuff happened.  It was just one second I was saying, "Okay, I'm feeling that lightheadedness now" and the next I was waking up two hours later with a sore throat a tube inserted up into in my kidney.
What box???

You missed the movie then...  too bad...

Well, you're typing at least.  That's a good sign!  Glad to hear everything came out all right...  :)

-Av-

Spawn

Good to hear your feeling better, and have painkillers :-D

Red Devil

Thanks. I have a choice of Darvocet, Percocet, and Vicodin, just in case, but never take more than i need at the time.  *Never* want to run out and then have nothing for it.
What box???

mrtwosheds

Ahh nothing like a good bit of pain to let you know your alive, just try not to do anything worth remembering while on the pain killers,
I lost 2 weeks after my last general, no idea what happened at all.

Quote from: Red Devil on April 06, 2006, 05:23:28 PM
Thanks. I have a choice of Darvocet, Percocet, and Vicodin, just in case, but never take more than i need at the time.  *Never* want to run out and then have nothing for it.

Percocet makes me throw up.

They gave it to me when I had my wisdom teeth out.

Nothing like packing your mouth with cotton such that all you have room for is one little pill, the same pill that makes you violently throw up a half hour later...  sheeesh.

Darvocet is good, never had a problem with it, and never tried Vicodin.  Tylenol 3 with Codeine makes me tingly and sleepy.

The best of all is a fifth of vodka, but you might end up in another state and married (again) when you wake up...   :-D

-Av-

OvermindDL1

Had my wisdom teeth pulled a half year ago, I just got a couple injections in my muscle in my mouth (*youch* that hurt), but it actually made pain disappear, no ill side effects; quite a change from what they used when I was young, they'd have to give me three injections for it to even start working with whatever they were using then.  Apparently they changed to that new stuff last year so I had good timing with getting these pulled.

Took Tylenol 3 with Codeine after words to keep pain away, that stuff made me dizzy, not sleepy though, just really dizzy.

Lol...  my oral surgeon was 5'-0", 150lbs.  He looked me up and down (6'-2", at that time 230lbs) and said...

"Oh yeah, you're going out."

Being a big macho type I watched him hook up the IV and when told nobody makes it past 96 counting backwards I laughed and said "I will.".

"99"
"98"
wtf??
why am I walking?
I was just counting backwards...
what about my teeth? 
what's this stuff in my mouth?
lookit the pretty birds...

That's the only way to have any kind of surgery...   :)

-Av-

Red Devil

I'm going to ask my dentist to start doing that for fillings...and cleanings...exams...
What box???

Spawn

Im sure if you would pay for the gas he would.