• Welcome to Battlezone Universe.

News:

Welcome to the BZU Archive dated December 24, 2009. Topics and posts are in read-only mode. Those with accounts will be able to login and browse anything the account had access granted to at the time. No changes to permissions will be made to be given access to particular content. If you have any questions, please reach out to squirrelof09/Rapazzini.

Main Menu

Preliminary Physics Tweaks Posted

Started by Red Devil, March 06, 2006, 11:43:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Red Devil

The IVP Scan they did on me Wednesday found a "really" big" kidney stone in my left kidney, so I have to beg off any and all projects for the time being until they either cut it or blast it out.

Spawn, if you want to finish the physics tweaks, please feel welcome.
What box???

BZ FeebleEffort

RD, Best of luck w/ the kidney Stone..those can be a aSOB, so get it treated and then get back into action...

as to the Physics issue..doesn't that all become moot until ken finishes his RE-tweaks?

OvermindDL1

My father had one about 5 years ago, he was pretty well incapacitated for a day or two after the surgery...

Red Devil

Yes, after Ken is finished working on them they'll probably need some adjustment and Spawn seems capable.
What box???

Spawn

Wow red, jsut remember to get lots of valium and you should be fine :-D
Good luck with it though, hopefully you won't need to just pass it, that can hurt.

I'll try my best with it, when you want to take over again, if you want to, just say something

They'll shove a **** up your ****  and use SONIC WAVE to **** the little thing into ****...

:)

Doesn't hurt but it is, er, 'interesting' to have done...

-Av-

Juvat

Bad luck here Red, get well soon aye

Bob the Dinosuar

teehee, been cursed recently Red?

back to this anti-GSH thing

why can't everyone just SHUT UP!, unless your actually helping! GSH takes the bloody time, that he dosen't have to spend, and could spend having fun, so you can play Battlezone better! but nooooooo, instead of evereyone helping GSH and supporting him the entire board splits in half and turns into a damn warground! I'm like the only person on this forum who is not a 'vet' or a 'dev' and frankly both sides (more so the vets) are turning this entire thing into Civil War 2.

So shut up or help.  Don't wine, bitch, and complain like a three year old who won't get the new toy he wants, and no, I don't care if you've 'been a supporting member of the battlezone community for years', because at this rate there won't be a 1.3, There'll be a Nazi GSH, No 1.3 for you!

Red Devil

Just returned from the urologist and saw the stone and they weren't kidding.  Its the size of big cashew and it's sitting right where everything drains from the kidney.  They say they're going to have to blast it out of there.
What box???

Commando

Ouch!  I'm sorry to hear that Red Devil.  Hopefully it can be removed in the least painful way possible.

BZZERKER

Ouch indeed. You take care of yourself until you feel better.

Bob the Dinosuar

While not exactly 'fun', the sonic blast method is fairly easy and has no lasting ill effects.  You can read a book while they're doing it if you want...

It's not exactly the most manly thing on earth to do, though...    :roll:

-Av-

Red Devil

What box???

GENERAL MANSON*

Read the bz2 manual. I still have it somewhere around here.  :roll: