• Welcome to Battlezone Universe.

News:

Welcome to the BZU Archive dated December 24, 2009. Topics and posts are in read-only mode. Those with accounts will be able to login and browse anything the account had access granted to at the time. No changes to permissions will be made to be given access to particular content. If you have any questions, please reach out to squirrelof09/Rapazzini.

Main Menu

Rocket / Guntower? How i build them ?!?

Started by Tentrox, October 06, 2006, 05:44:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tentrox

Hi,

I´ve used the Forumsearch but i didnt found anything about Assaul/Rocket Tower. On some maps the CPU enemy are building advanced base defenses likethe Assault Guntower or the Rocket Guntower but how i build them? or is it only a feature for the CPU?

i use Battlezone II 1.3 beta 3 on a german game

thanks

lucky_foot

It's an extra to get the computer better defenses against Bombers and APCs.

Have you experimented with any of the Recycler variants?

I know in Multplayer, I believe it's the Commando Recycler variant that allows you to build Rocket Towers for your side.

Jonathan S.

Tentrox

no i never experimented with anything about BZ II.

how do i get the commando recycler?

General BlackDragon

I think there are options for it in one of the multiplayer options pages when you host a server.

*****General BlackDragon*****

Commando

If you are the host, just select a MPI map.  Once you select a MPI map, you will see a button labled "Extra Options".  Click on this button.  Then click on the botton labled "2" for page 2.  At the top of page 2, you will see the recycler variants. 

Tentrox