• Welcome to Battlezone Universe.

News:

Welcome to the BZU Archive dated December 24, 2009. Topics and posts are in read-only mode. Those with accounts will be able to login and browse anything the account had access granted to at the time. No changes to permissions will be made to be given access to particular content. If you have any questions, please reach out to squirrelof09/Rapazzini.

Main Menu

Forgotten Enemies For 1.3 PB4 Progress

Started by Red Devil, January 24, 2008, 03:04:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Red Devil

I've decided to make life hell for you guys who think you can handle it.

Options:

Capture Object (now called Alien Artifact): Now also gives capturing team access to alien tech.

Monsters: Two are spawned at different times.  Monsters are very powerful and relentless and need to be destroyed before they reach your base - or you get wiped.  They now retarget when their intended target is gone.

Pilots: They don't run back to mommy any more, but fight you with special, randomized weapons like Rifles, Grenades, and Rockets,  On Hard, they get Satchels, Hoverpacks, VIR, and Blink.  Ever try to kill a hovering Sniper or a Blinking Sniper or an invisible Sniper or a stealthy Saboteur?

Weapon Countering: AI counters your weapon choices.  Insane weapons are given to the AI on Hard Difficulty.

Animals: All kinds of hungry animals have been added to MPI (and maybe Strat) (or you can choose the harmless Jak Killers).

What box???

bigbadbogie

OOOOH YEAH!!!

one question: do the 'hungry' animals eat tanks and building???
Others would merely say it was good humour.

My BZ2 mods:

QF2: Essence to a Thief - Development is underway.

Fleshstorm 2: The Harvest - Released on the 6th of November 2009. Got to www.bz2md.com for details.

QF Mod - My first mod, finished over a year ago. It can be found on BZ2MD.com

Red Devil

What box???

bigbadbogie

that would be sweet as-- if animals could like open a huge mouth and just eat your tanks

My BZ2 mods:

Fleshstorm 2: The Harvest - Released on the 6th of November 2009. Got to www.bz2md.com for details.

OvermindDL1

Red Devil

I actually feel sorry now for the people playing other games like HL2, Battlefield *, etc., who think they are playing the best games.

Oooo, head crabs...   :roll:
What box???

bigbadbogie

My BZ2 mods:

Red Devil

What box???

BZDraconian

Red Devil

What box???

Have a contest to come up with a critter and I'll make it...

-Av-

Axeminister

I never liked playing too many MPI for Forgotten Enemies before because it was downright impossible to get started. They would roll in with the best stuff in the time it took you to make two scavs. Have you made progress on the feasability of at least standing a chance?
There is no knowledge that is not power.

Red Devil

Hmmmm...might be good to have a new one at that.  I might make the monsters two different ones, so that would fit well.

Quote from: Avatar on January 28, 2008, 04:54:51 PM
Have a contest to come up with a critter and I'll make it...

-Av-
What box???

Red Devil

What fun is that?   :evil:

Seriously though, the reason they did that was because they didn't have many dependencies.  I'm making it more proportional now.  Except maybe for the Cerbs.  They're just mean.

Quote from: Axeminister on January 28, 2008, 05:06:15 PM
I never liked playing too many MPI for Forgotten Enemies before because it was downright impossible to get started. They would roll in with the best stuff in the time it took you to make two scavs. Have you made progress on the feasability of at least standing a chance?
What box???

Well, if I'm sitting there in a Xyphos and a Demon rolls in while I'm setting up my Recycler I'm coming for you...

-Av-