• Welcome to Battlezone Universe.

News:

Welcome to the BZU Archive dated December 24, 2009. Topics and posts are in read-only mode. Those with accounts will be able to login and browse anything the account had access granted to at the time. No changes to permissions will be made to be given access to particular content. If you have any questions, please reach out to squirrelof09/Rapazzini.

Main Menu

Making countermeasure Flares

Started by Steeveeo, June 23, 2008, 01:16:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nielk1

In the MPI I played with weapon linked the peons I was with had a fascination with combining magnetic/force weapons with normal ones. The bullets were doing very strange things when linked with the magnetics.

Click on the image...

Steeveeo

Quote from: Nielk1 on June 23, 2008, 09:04:53 PM
In the MPI I played with weapon linked the peons I was with had a fascination with combining magnetic/force weapons with normal ones. The bullets were doing very strange things when linked with the magnetics.
I now have something to try next game ;)

(Click it for more art, y'know you wanna!)

Gone to college, but I now have internet.

mrtwosheds

Hmm, Yes this weapon linking has caused some weird things to be possible. I like it, but I bet there are some freaky exploits hiding in there somewhere.

TheJamsh

i like weapon linking... i think its the rocket tank class that fires all its weapons at once when attacking...

eats up ammunition, but its fun.

BZII Expansion Pack Development Leader. Coming Soon.

Mauler_Bait

i actually made a mine with this in mind...it was nothing special it just had a very high heat and image signature. it wont stop image missiles in flight already, but because i increased the lock angle on the shadower launcher it can screw up any missile locks afterward.

TheJamsh

im currently making a countermeasure that will deploy from flying craft...

if you play COD4 and try to shot that helicopter down while 'its popping flares'. thats the idea i have in mind. working so far!

BZII Expansion Pack Development Leader. Coming Soon.