• Welcome to Battlezone Universe.

News:

Welcome to the BZU Archive dated December 24, 2009. Topics and posts are in read-only mode. Those with accounts will be able to login and browse anything the account had access granted to at the time. No changes to permissions will be made to be given access to particular content. If you have any questions, please reach out to squirrelof09/Rapazzini.

Main Menu

Forgotten Enemies For 1.3 PB4 Progress

Started by Red Devil, January 24, 2008, 03:04:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zero Angel

Hey RD have you tried the Commando unit I released? It comes with its own weapons (assault rifle with model -- thanks to Slaor for the model), VO's and skins. In fact I can contribute all of my FLS soldier skins (and modified MSH files) to your project if you like.
QuoteAwareness, Teamwork, Discipline
Constantly apply these principles, and you will succeed in a lot of things, especially BZ2 team strat.
{bac}Zero Angel
Victory through superior aggression

Dark Scion Soldier

a Commando unit? where is it available for download?
Aquatic: *on hold* 52% done overall.

Zero Angel

The commando unit needs to be fixed so it works with PB4, since one of its weapons causes an AV (the spraybuilding doesnt like being called an 'ordnance' in PB4), and the jetpacks work differently. I'll fix it whenever i get around to it, and you can play with it if you like.
QuoteAwareness, Teamwork, Discipline
Constantly apply these principles, and you will succeed in a lot of things, especially BZ2 team strat.
{bac}Zero Angel
Victory through superior aggression