• Welcome to Battlezone Universe.

News:

Welcome to the BZU Archive dated December 24, 2009. Topics and posts are in read-only mode. Those with accounts will be able to login and browse anything the account had access granted to at the time. No changes to permissions will be made to be given access to particular content. If you have any questions, please reach out to squirrelof09/Rapazzini.

Main Menu

ib(unitname)f.odf -- is this naming convention taken?

Started by Zero Angel, February 03, 2008, 07:41:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

I tend to think of the PAK as the final step before release, leaving everything else 'live' while being developed.  Then again I think I've redone every single part of BZC at least three times, there's been that much change in the patch that's affected it.

Not complaining, just saying...  :)

-Av-

Nielk1

I want to set up an SVN, if I only knew how.

When I finish up my new site I will add a donate option to fund the SVN and then work on getting it up.

Click on the image...

OvermindDL1

Fund the svn?  Am I like the only person that actually manages to host all my server stuff myself, at no real cost?

Nielk1

I barely pay anything so far, but I don't have mutch space used. The SVN just SOUNDS like it will be big, so I am a bit unsure of how to handle the whole thing.

Click on the image...

OvermindDL1

Nielk1

I guess I will open my site. I still have some more mods to apply and custom changes to make.
http://www.bzcomplex.com

Click on the image...