• Welcome to Battlezone Universe.

News:

Welcome to the BZU Archive dated December 24, 2009. Topics and posts are in read-only mode. Those with accounts will be able to login and browse anything the account had access granted to at the time. No changes to permissions will be made to be given access to particular content. If you have any questions, please reach out to squirrelof09/Rapazzini.

Main Menu

The Devils Eye

Started by darkwarrior, February 06, 2008, 07:44:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

darkwarrior

Here's a map I personally made, called the devils eye:

http://files.filefront.com/Devils+Eyezip/;9599225;

This is the first map I have ever made, so give me some slack

This is a FE multiplayer strategy map. I am working on one for 1.2 when it's done I will post it.

Hope to see you guys playing it online,

If you guys have any tips please post them. Tell me what you think and appearance isn't always everything.

Zero Angel

Edit: noted your edit
QuoteAwareness, Teamwork, Discipline
Constantly apply these principles, and you will succeed in a lot of things, especially BZ2 team strat.
{bac}Zero Angel
Victory through superior aggression

General BlackDragon

*****General BlackDragon*****

darkwarrior

I am just wondering why does it really matter what I use to upload it.

Red Devil

Tried it in FE13 MPI, but the AI Recycler didn't spawn, saw it was a Strat map, changed the DLL to FE_MPI_01 and it worked fine.
What box???

Warfreak

for one........ the site its up on delays the download by 15 seconds.......... two, i dont even trust that site or have prior knowledge of it, first time ive heard of it.......

finally: filefront is a bit more reliable all the times ive hosted files (i used to post in putstuff, doesnt work if people dont download, they boot stuff off after a week or so.)

Lizard

Quote from: General BlackDragon on February 07, 2008, 01:38:16 PM
use bloody file front.

give the guy a break

is complaining the only thing you guys know how to do ?

with attitudes like that it's hardly surprising this community is dying.

Zero Angel

Quoteis complaining the only thing you guys know how to do ?
No, but it's what we're good at!  :lol:
QuoteAwareness, Teamwork, Discipline
Constantly apply these principles, and you will succeed in a lot of things, especially BZ2 team strat.
{bac}Zero Angel
Victory through superior aggression

Lizard

Quote from: Zero Angel on February 07, 2008, 06:24:41 PM
Quoteis complaining the only thing you guys know how to do ?
No, but it's what we're good at!  :lol:

time to learn some new skills methinks. ;)

bigbadbogie

community......dying????

ITS NOT BLOODY DYING!!!!! ITS GETTING BIGGA!!!!!!!  :-D
Others would merely say it was good humour.

My BZ2 mods:

QF2: Essence to a Thief - Development is underway.

Fleshstorm 2: The Harvest - Released on the 6th of November 2009. Got to www.bz2md.com for details.

QF Mod - My first mod, finished over a year ago. It can be found on BZ2MD.com

Steeveeo

Quote from: bigbadbogie on February 07, 2008, 06:53:01 PM
community......dying????

ITS NOT BLOODY DYING!!!!! ITS GETTING BIGGA!!!!!!!  :-D
Im not sure what forum you are looking at, but the last person we had register here was Gabriel back in December...

(Click it for more art, y'know you wanna!)

Gone to college, but I now have internet.

Nielk1

I have downloaded the map. You can never, ever, take it back now. :roll:

Click on the image...

Commando

That's due to the new registration procedures.  Basically if you recommend someone and he/she f*cks up, you get banned along with that person.  On top of that, noone will get added unless a member vouches for him/her.  In other words, someone is guaranteed to be at risk if someone is added.

bigbadbogie

that suks.... thanks alot bz2pwn00 you dik  :x
Others would merely say it was good humour.

My BZ2 mods:

QF2: Essence to a Thief - Development is underway.

Fleshstorm 2: The Harvest - Released on the 6th of November 2009. Got to www.bz2md.com for details.

QF Mod - My first mod, finished over a year ago. It can be found on BZ2MD.com

Steeveeo

Quote from: Commando on February 07, 2008, 10:33:28 PM
That's due to the new registration procedures.  Basically if you recommend someone and he/she f*cks up, you get banned along with that person.  On top of that, noone will get added unless a member vouches for him/her.  In other words, someone is guaranteed to be at risk if someone is added.

Which is frikkin rediculus if you ask me!

Its human nature to not want to jump through 2 dozen hoops, just to figure out that there's a 50/50 chance that they can actually get help on the topic! I refused to participate in one

To use a few metaphors: its basically calling in the Terminator to get rid of a vermin problem....or trying to shoot a fly with a shotgun...or...well, the list goes on.

Its total overkill, no matter what "supporters" of this policy say.

I now use one more metaphor: its like a nuclear weapon, sure you rid the area of a massive enemy grouping, but there are tons of civilian casualties, and the area isnt usable anymore because of radiation. Nukes are a population killer, and so is this rule, eventually we will all get bored and leave (whether it be next week or over the next few decades) with nobody to fill our places.

Well...now that that out-of-place-rant is over with...thank you all for your wasted time, I am off to bed!

(Click it for more art, y'know you wanna!)

Gone to college, but I now have internet.