• Welcome to Battlezone Universe.

News:

Welcome to the BZU Archive dated December 24, 2009. Topics and posts are in read-only mode. Those with accounts will be able to login and browse anything the account had access granted to at the time. No changes to permissions will be made to be given access to particular content. If you have any questions, please reach out to squirrelof09/Rapazzini.

Main Menu

Need a nice wispy smoke sprite.

Started by Steeveeo, March 05, 2008, 10:25:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bigbadbogie

Others would merely say it was good humour.

My BZ2 mods:

QF2: Essence to a Thief - Development is underway.

Fleshstorm 2: The Harvest - Released on the 6th of November 2009. Got to www.bz2md.com for details.

QF Mod - My first mod, finished over a year ago. It can be found on BZ2MD.com

Spawn

Could you just edit the current file and change the alpha channel to make it less substantial?

Steeveeo

Not quite what I mean by wispy. I mean like the litte twirl of smoke you get when you blow out a candle, except on a bigger scale

(Click it for more art, y'know you wanna!)

Gone to college, but I now have internet.

General BlackDragon

Hmmm....next time i'm working in photoshop (today) i'll draw something up....

*****General BlackDragon*****

Steeveeo

TOO, thanks again for your sprite, didnt work for what I wanted it to, but it makes an awesome smoke replacement after scaling it vertically to be completely round.

My mushroom cloud looks quite a bit less "chunky" than it did before. :P

Anyway, anyone got the wisps done yet?

Nielk1

Quote from: Total Oblivion Omnis on March 06, 2008, 07:12:45 PM
Can't log in. PM me your email address.

I will need to track that issue down then. I think it is a cookie glitch on the gallery. I allow users to make galleries in the personal section, maybe you didn't do that first. It might be that you have to log out of the forum, go to the gallery, and then log in from there to be sure the cookies are synced right. I will figure that out. Steeveeo is one of my foundation members, so I may task him to tests...

Click on the image...

Angstromicus

Might be cookies, then. When I log in, it says I did successfully. But on the next page I'm logged out. I've tried the gallery, index, private messages, and the user CP. None of the pages on the website seem to keep me logged in.

Steeveeo

Search through your browser's options and look for an option like "Accept cookies from:"