• Welcome to Battlezone Universe.

News:

Welcome to the BZU Archive dated December 24, 2009. Topics and posts are in read-only mode. Those with accounts will be able to login and browse anything the account had access granted to at the time. No changes to permissions will be made to be given access to particular content. If you have any questions, please reach out to squirrelof09/Rapazzini.

Main Menu

G66 2.0?

Started by General BlackDragon, March 08, 2008, 12:47:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CmptrWz

I think this was for a diff reason.

I mean, it wasn't $5 or $10, it was $50 :D

Warfreak

0_o, wow, well remind me to give a $5 later on, I owe you in a sence CmptrWz

General BlackDragon

wow ...

damn....i need to get a paypal account....

how do i do that? :D

*****General BlackDragon*****

Axeminister

I see the link to the Index of Nattys Cabin downloads. Yet the two Aegeis mappacks are not there. One had a link in Nattys Cabin, but had been broken for a while, and the other had a link in the forums that also had been broken for a while. These mappacks include the  some of the best maps for the game. How can we get them to the new index?
There is no knowledge that is not power.

technoid

Quote from: Axeminister on March 11, 2008, 07:57:30 AM
I see the link to the Index of Nattys Cabin downloads. Yet the two Aegeis mappacks are not there. One had a link in Nattys Cabin, but had been broken for a while, and the other had a link in the forums that also had been broken for a while. These mappacks include the  some of the best maps for the game. How can we get them to the new index?

Which 2 mappacks?  Are they also on Scott's site, valler.com/bz2 , in one of the zips? 
(Kinda sad me being the last survivor, afaik, of Aegeis' team still frequenting these boards, heh)

Axeminister

No their called AegG66v2.0Mappack 1, AegG66v2.0Mappack2, and they're zipped up. I'll give them to CmprtWz
There is no knowledge that is not power.