• Welcome to Battlezone Universe.

News:

Welcome to the BZU Archive dated December 24, 2009. Topics and posts are in read-only mode. Those with accounts will be able to login and browse anything the account had access granted to at the time. No changes to permissions will be made to be given access to particular content. If you have any questions, please reach out to squirrelof09/Rapazzini.

Main Menu

Battlezone Magazine Issue#4 - Released!

Started by lucky_foot, March 14, 2008, 08:05:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lucky_foot

It took awhile, but the Fourth issue of Battlezone Magazine has been released featuring an interveiw with Nathan "GSH" Mates!

You'll also notice that two links are provided. The first one is a link to the .pdf file while the other is to a .zip file.

The .zip file contains a goodie bag for all the BZers out there!

Enjoy!!!

http://www.jtworld.net/bzmag/bzissue4.pdf

http://www.jtworld.net/bzmag/zips/BZmagissue4.zip
Jonathan S.

Axeminister

this work pc said the pdf was damaged and could not be repaired.
There is no knowledge that is not power.

lucky_foot

Strange.

I just opened it twice one in Firefox and the other in IE6. Anyone else have this problem?
Jonathan S.

Angstromicus

Works for me in FF just fine. Nice interview there with GSH :mrgreen:.

If you want to make the word search really though maybe you should put my name in it (if it fits :P).

Spawn

Both versions work fine for me in foxit.

On a side note, why do the bz1 players hate the bz2 players?  For the most part we don't even notice them.

lucky_foot

<shrugs>

Dunno. Maybe something like the 1.2 vs. 1.3?
Jonathan S.

General BlackDragon

BZ1 players hate alot of BZ2's assets. The ugly color of ships, the bulky look, the lack of mp chat lobby, the physics, the flying, ....the list is a wee bit long...

*****General BlackDragon*****

Angstromicus

I think the BZII ships actually look quite nice myself  :|. Heck, they should at least try FE if they don't like stock.

lucky_foot

Quote from: General BlackDragon on March 14, 2008, 11:08:44 AM
BZ1 players hate alot of BZ2's assets. The ugly color of ships, the bulky look, the lack of mp chat lobby, the physics, the flying, ....the list is a wee bit long...

GBD,

I think I saw that list over at the BZ Club forum. :D

Quote from: Total Oblivion Omnis on March 14, 2008, 10:23:01 AM
Works for me in FF just fine. Nice interview there with GSH :mrgreen:.

If you want to make the word search really though maybe you should put my name in it (if it fits :P).

I'll remember that next time I make another one. ;)
Jonathan S.

bigbadbogie

JS - i tried that blue map - that is the only map i have ever seen where the pools actually blend in with the ground!! nice
Others would merely say it was good humour.

My BZ2 mods:

QF2: Essence to a Thief - Development is underway.

Fleshstorm 2: The Harvest - Released on the 6th of November 2009. Got to www.bz2md.com for details.

QF Mod - My first mod, finished over a year ago. It can be found on BZ2MD.com

Steeveeo

(Click it for more art, y'know you wanna!)

Gone to college, but I now have internet.

anomaly

Interesting choice of vehicle skins. I like them. :-D

Feared_1

I love these mags. Some stuff in there is so creative ;)

Keep them coming (just like before.... and before.... and before....)

mrtwosheds

My Dislike of adobe acrobat, has led to me never updating it, attempting to open the pdf above crashes firefox (up to date version). which seems odd as it usually manages to at least open pdf,s.
Lets not bother trying to figure out what's wrong here, I have no time for applications that insist on opening all the pages in a book at the same time....

Spawn