• Welcome to Battlezone Universe.

News:

Welcome to the BZU Archive dated December 24, 2009. Topics and posts are in read-only mode. Those with accounts will be able to login and browse anything the account had access granted to at the time. No changes to permissions will be made to be given access to particular content. If you have any questions, please reach out to squirrelof09/Rapazzini.

Main Menu

Sorta OT, Battlezone2 - to - Halo CE conversion project.

Started by Warfreak, March 19, 2008, 07:17:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mrtwosheds

Some of them are good, some of them are simply uncompleted.

Warfreak

So, you want to have Traitor's Fate on this?, It may make for a good map actually........ I can also give it some "heat haze" fog as best i could........

Ill see waht i can do for ya Avatar.  :-D

No, I'm just holding it up as an example of a pretty BZ2 map.  There's SO much more that can be done, also, that even the pretty ones could be improved.

For a Halo type Rend map it should be a scorching valley with ancient ruins embedded into each wall, like the Anasazi pueblos...  They'd probably connect somewhere deep underground, maybe even meeting at a communal pool of clear, cool water...

Um...  got a little carried away there...   :)

-Av-

VSMIT

That would be awesome as a Halo map.  A lot of places to hide in, sniper spots galore.

*Sigh*

VSMIT.
I find that if I don't have a signature, some people disregard the last couple of lines of a long post.
Quote from: Lizard
IQ's have really dropped around here just recently, must be something in the water.

OvermindDL1

The Source editor tools crash on Vista?  How-so?

Generated by OvermindDL1's Signature Auto-Add Script via GreaseMonkey

Warfreak

Hammer and such WILL NOT open properly when used on my vista machine....... not even the Source SDK will run..........  I still havent found the source of the problem. (no pun intended)

Red Devil

What box???

Feared_1

Is it possible to have weapons like Plasma Grenades that stick to a target?

bigbadbogie

in bz2?? in pb4 there is a targetting round that sticks to a vehicle and detonates after a few seconds or however long you set it to
Others would merely say it was good humour.

My BZ2 mods:

QF2: Essence to a Thief - Development is underway.

Fleshstorm 2: The Harvest - Released on the 6th of November 2009. Got to www.bz2md.com for details.

QF Mod - My first mod, finished over a year ago. It can be found on BZ2MD.com

Nielk1

Click on the image...

Angstromicus

Confirmed, BBB and Nielk1, but your grenades will fly in a linear path as a leader round of a tag cannon :P.

Well, it's not HALO without sticky plasma grenades.

Nothing funnier than lobbing one at an Elite's crotch and watching them go "NOOOOOOO!".

I swear once I had one look down at the sizzling doom molecularly welded to his privates and just shrug, as if saying "Oh well...".

Lol...

-Av-

VSMIT

Have you ever been stuck with a plasma grenade to the face?  And seen nothing but white while you run around screaming and trying to follow the guy who threw it? :lol:

VSMIT.
I find that if I don't have a signature, some people disregard the last couple of lines of a long post.
Quote from: Lizard
IQ's have really dropped around here just recently, must be something in the water.