• Welcome to Battlezone Universe.

News:

Welcome to the BZU Archive dated December 24, 2009. Topics and posts are in read-only mode. Those with accounts will be able to login and browse anything the account had access granted to at the time. No changes to permissions will be made to be given access to particular content. If you have any questions, please reach out to squirrelof09/Rapazzini.

Main Menu

Team number list? Anyone?

Started by Avatar, April 10, 2008, 05:34:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Does anyone know, have, or can point to the list of what team numbers are what?    Is it different if you're in MP?  Is it handled by DLL or part of the EXE?  I know I've seen a list before but didn't grab it...

I've got to make one race an enemy of everyone, like 3way in FE, for an SP mission.

-Av-

Spawn

In team strat and mpi you have players on the red team (or whatever) be team1 to team5, with team1 as the com, and team6 to team10 being team blue.  I think 1.3 added that above 10 it was enemies to everyone, but I am not sure.

If you want to look at the serverlist with poweruser it tells you everyone's teams, if you aren't looking at ping that is.

General BlackDragon

enemy to everyone? Use team 14? I know I use team 15 for things like effects that are weapons that shoot at everything..

go with team 14 :)

*****General BlackDragon*****

I swear there was a list posted but I'm not finding it, probably because of the server switch...

I'll try 15...

-Av-

General BlackDragon

15, nooo! then things like Lava, and etc damaging effects wont effect them :(

Won't affect them anyway...   :-D

-Av-

(psssst...  Titans....   shhhhh)

General BlackDragon

Hmmm What were those things again??? I forget...

Olympians...

Hadeans....

Hurculeas Brigade...

?? Whats a Titan Brigade? Can I light it on fire?  :-D (Avatar knows what i mean :))

Titans, children of Chronos, flung into Tartarus by Zeus.

Yes, you can set them on fire.  They say they like it, it tickles...  :)

Speaking of setting things on fire, remember the 'Fire Worms'?

(far left)

They just LOVE to set things on fire...  :)

-Av-

General BlackDragon

mmmm....

fire worm.....

Hey, What is the scion mauler one thigy? I think it's in X mod...

anomaly

How did you go about animating that "fire worm"? Does it animate in a way that looks at least semi-realistic or good?

Nielk1

Avatar made the Scion Walker for G66 I think. I don't think it was in COW, so it must be G66.

Click on the image...

Yes, the fire worm is an oversized "inch worm".  Contracts and expands to move.

Those aren't all Titans, that pic shows walkers with multiple legs...  I made the 'Gorgon' for Natty and it's in G66.  That reminds me, I made a companion for the Gorgon but never finished it, I should do that...   :evil:

Xmod must've borrowed it...

-Av-

Warfreak

If only the flying mauler was a titan, it would see the light of day sometime this lifetime............. (*sigh*)

squirrelof09

Quote?? Whats a Titan Brigade? Can I light it on fire?  grin (Avatar knows what i mean Smiley)

So do I :)
fight till death our forums -> http://www.forums.bzfiend.com/index.php?

bigbadbogie

it wouldnt have anything to do with targetting rounds would it  :wink:
Others would merely say it was good humour.

My BZ2 mods:

QF2: Essence to a Thief - Development is underway.

Fleshstorm 2: The Harvest - Released on the 6th of November 2009. Got to www.bz2md.com for details.

QF Mod - My first mod, finished over a year ago. It can be found on BZ2MD.com