• Welcome to Battlezone Universe.

News:

Welcome to the BZU Archive dated December 24, 2009. Topics and posts are in read-only mode. Those with accounts will be able to login and browse anything the account had access granted to at the time. No changes to permissions will be made to be given access to particular content. If you have any questions, please reach out to squirrelof09/Rapazzini.

Main Menu

Battlezone in Widescreen Resolutions.

Started by BZDraconian, April 14, 2008, 05:57:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Red Devil

Man...Oh...Man...

Just got my new Samsung 22 inch widescreen, hooked it up to my new HD 3650 using the DVI, and fired up BZ2.

I set the res in-game to 1680x1050 (BZ2 auto-determines your adapter's resolutions) and full graphics

:-o  :-o  :-o  :-o  :-o  :-o

The clarity, color, contrast, detail are amazing.

I can snipe a Mire Sand Flea off of Commando's ear at 900 meters now.   :lol:
What box???

OvermindDL1

DX, if there is some call that sets the aspect ratio then that is what needs to be changed.  DirectX and OpenGL have a single simple call for that, it is usually just the height divided by the width (or was it the other way...), that would fix the stretching.

Generated by OvermindDL1's Signature Auto-Add Script via GreaseMonkey

TheJamsh

Quote from: Red Devil on May 22, 2008, 12:47:58 PMI can snipe a Mire Sand Flea off of Commando's ear at 900 meters now.   :lol:

HAHA :) maybe ill hook my PC up to my HDTV screen upstairs. could be a laugh if nothing else :D

BZII Expansion Pack Development Leader. Coming Soon.

OvermindDL1

If I had the code I could say how easy/hard it would be to do.

Generated by OvermindDL1's Signature Auto-Add Script via GreaseMonkey