• Welcome to Battlezone Universe.

News:

Welcome to the BZU Archive dated December 24, 2009. Topics and posts are in read-only mode. Those with accounts will be able to login and browse anything the account had access granted to at the time. No changes to permissions will be made to be given access to particular content. If you have any questions, please reach out to squirrelof09/Rapazzini.

Main Menu

Battlezone Magazine Issue#4 - Released!

Started by lucky_foot, March 14, 2008, 08:05:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

OvermindDL1

Quite, why are you using Adobe's version anyway, foxit is quite a bit better (no relation to firefox).

Generated by OvermindDL1's Signature Auto-Add Script via GreaseMonkey

Zero Angel

Tell firefox to 'save as' onto your desktop, then you can delete it later if you want. That's what I always do. Oh, and I third foxit, acrobat is so slow and bloated these days.
QuoteAwareness, Teamwork, Discipline
Constantly apply these principles, and you will succeed in a lot of things, especially BZ2 team strat.
{bac}Zero Angel
Victory through superior aggression

mrtwosheds

Quotewhy are you using Adobe's version anyway,
Its what happens if you don't choose to do something else.

Spawn

I think I know the solution to this problem.  Here, I will show it in a simple three step process.

Step 1: Steal Underpants
Step 2: ?
Step 3: Profit!

It's that easy.

EDIT: Oops, that's economics.  I can't solve your pdf reader issues.

lucky_foot

Quote from: bigbadbogie on March 14, 2008, 04:33:16 PM
JS - i tried that blue map - that is the only map i have ever seen where the pools actually blend in with the ground!! nice

Not that hard. I just TV's Scrap Pool tutorial over at timedisruptor.com to make it. ;)
Jonathan S.

OvermindDL1

Heck, if you did not like adobe's or foxit's pdf readers, could always install xnview along with the vector addon and it can read pdf's just fine. :)

Generated by OvermindDL1's Signature Auto-Add Script via GreaseMonkey

GSH

Just to reiterate my point about the Battlezone name, there's a new XBox 360 Live Arcade title:

http://arstechnica.com/journals/thumbs.ars/2008/04/16/xbla-wednesday-rocky-bullwinkle-and-battlezone

(I didn't know about this when interviewed.) Once again, they're trying to associate the name 'Battlezone' with the 80s arcade tank shooter, not the FPS+RTS that most members of this board are used to.

-- GSH

Nielk1

Sadly any game to follow our storyline would be Combat Commander 2 +
Which won't happen anyway.

Click on the image...

bigbadbogie

Others would merely say it was good humour.

My BZ2 mods:

QF2: Essence to a Thief - Development is underway.

Fleshstorm 2: The Harvest - Released on the 6th of November 2009. Got to www.bz2md.com for details.

QF Mod - My first mod, finished over a year ago. It can be found on BZ2MD.com

technoid

QuoteSadly any game to follow our storyline would be Combat Commander 2 +
Which won't happen anyway.
Quoteunless we do it as a source mod  tongue

It's been done and it's called BZ2CP:FE.    ;)

bigbadbogie

that is a *mod* - not a new game - a source mod is one created in the halflife 2 source engine. and it would be possible to do a cc2 (combat commander 2) mod with that engine - just very very very time consuming
Others would merely say it was good humour.

My BZ2 mods:

QF2: Essence to a Thief - Development is underway.

Fleshstorm 2: The Harvest - Released on the 6th of November 2009. Got to www.bz2md.com for details.

QF Mod - My first mod, finished over a year ago. It can be found on BZ2MD.com

TheJamsh

i like the look of the MAD thing thats going on... if you added all of BZII's things to it could be very cool!

BZII Expansion Pack Development Leader. Coming Soon.

Venom

I really enjoy reading these.  Thanks and keep it up!