• Welcome to Battlezone Universe.

News:

Welcome to the BZU Archive dated December 24, 2009. Topics and posts are in read-only mode. Those with accounts will be able to login and browse anything the account had access granted to at the time. No changes to permissions will be made to be given access to particular content. If you have any questions, please reach out to squirrelof09/Rapazzini.

Main Menu

The Scions have entered the arms race!

Started by Steeveeo, April 19, 2008, 04:39:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Steeveeo

Yup, just started work on the Scions "Doomsday" weapon.

I call it the Dark Matter Obliterator! (apdmo.odf)

I made a little teaser gif for you guys and will maybe post some screens later, but for now, enjoy!

(Click it for more art, y'know you wanna!)

Gone to college, but I now have internet.

Steeveeo

Also, I need suggestions on what the aftereffects should be...

ISDF already has "Horrifying shockwave of death" and "Extreme doses of radiation", so what should the Scions have?

Commando

Too bad bz2 doesn't support an emp explosion.  Basically an explosion that disables vehicles, buildings, etc for a specified amount of time.  It would fit in with the nuke, since a nuke produces an emp after detonation.

Nielk1

That would be neat, but in this case, since it is basically a CTF with time to reset the flag before win/loss, the actual nuking will mostly be for show. Who knows what Steeveeo might do with it after that.

Click on the image...

Steeveeo

Well, I promised you guys an updated gif over on BZ2MD, but I did one up and uploaded a video!

Get it here:

Savefile (high-quality, slower download)

Youtube (low-quality, faster download)

Enjoy!

EDIT: Added another link.

OvermindDL1

Quote from: Commando on April 19, 2008, 08:47:08 PM
Too bad bz2 doesn't support an emp explosion.  Basically an explosion that disables vehicles, buildings, etc for a specified amount of time.  It would fit in with the nuke, since a nuke produces an emp after detonation.
DLL work. :)

Generated by OvermindDL1's Signature Auto-Add Script via GreaseMonkey