• Welcome to Battlezone Universe.

News:

Welcome to the BZU Archive dated December 24, 2009. Topics and posts are in read-only mode. Those with accounts will be able to login and browse anything the account had access granted to at the time. No changes to permissions will be made to be given access to particular content. If you have any questions, please reach out to squirrelof09/Rapazzini.

Main Menu

Requesting AIP Coder

Started by Steeveeo, May 03, 2008, 03:26:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Steeveeo

Hey all, since SRV is going 2.20 soon, I would like to add some truly challenging AIPs to the list in this mod, as some people were commenting about how easy they were so far.

What we need for the mod are some "Fleshstorm" hard AIP sets, the ones that are just so insanely hard that it takes a true veteran to beat (or those biometal-laced crack addicts that can build a base in 2 minutes flat :P).

Here's a list of things needed in the sets:

- Good usage of new units presented in the mod (IE, things like Kamikaze ships).
- Responding well to a variety of situations.
- Building more than just Guntowers as defense.
- Utilizes Artillery strikes (the artillery buildings and missile silo (if possible))
- If you (the accepted) are feeling extremely creative, have it build the field buildings, too. (Doesn't have to go out to a part of the map, can build right next to the existing base).

PM me or Warfreak if you would like to accept this request.

Thanks to all participants in advacne, your help will be greatly appreciated.

(Click it for more art, y'know you wanna!)

Gone to college, but I now have internet.

Red Devil

It'd be best to wait for PB4 to come out because of the AIP improvements.
What box???

Steeveeo

But yet, not everyone will get pb4 immediately after it comes out, AND Im going to have a pb3 AND a pb4 version, so no, PB4 does not come into question here just yet.

Red Devil

I won't work on anything except PB4 AIP's now.
What box???

Steeveeo

Thats nice, so how about anyone else (who isnt obsessed about PB4)?

Warfreak

Im gonna put my input... for it to be able to build the field base correctly... I believe there have to be te correct path points on a map OR the dll needs to be updated to support where the hell the field recy would go to deploy..   Also, some of what you ask is only possible through the great and awesome power of G66-like dll. 

Steeveeo

Heh, if you notice the comment next to the field building thing, I said it doesnt have to go OUT and deploy, it can just deploy next to the base to make it ultra massive (like I do it), and again, its just if the person who accepts feeling like dealing with the AI doing that.

Im pretty sure that the artillery building can attack via AIPs, but I was afraid that the missile silo couldnt without DLLs.