• Welcome to Battlezone Universe.

News:

Welcome to the BZU Archive dated December 24, 2009. Topics and posts are in read-only mode. Those with accounts will be able to login and browse anything the account had access granted to at the time. No changes to permissions will be made to be given access to particular content. If you have any questions, please reach out to squirrelof09/Rapazzini.

Main Menu

Natty Bumppo's G66 2.0, BETA For PB5.1

Started by Red Devil, April 24, 2008, 01:02:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Red Devil

Posted a Beta 26.  See first post for DL link:

- Added BIG DM maps that use the fast ISDF Thunderbolt and Scion Drone.
What box???

BZSubmaximal

did a complete reinstall...i'm still pilot *Ammo*ed

Red Devil

Which race?  Post a screeny?

Everybody else's runs fine, so there must be something skwewwy on your end.

Me, I'd start with the shortcut I'm using and ensure that it is pointing to the correct directory.
What box???

BZSubmaximal

I used the shortcut posted  early on with this thread and that worked to get my G66 games to launch.

Basically I get to the game and everything "works" accept my pilots always hover (actually it feels like they land on solid ground) 10ft above my tanks...

tell me how to do the screenie and I'll post it.

I've only played it as ISDF   and its the same problem, IA or Multiplayer MPI

Red Devil

Screenshots:

1. If you have bzgame_keys.cfg in your path, you can just use PrintScrn to take a screenshot.

2.  If that doesn't work, you can open up the console using Ctrl-` (to the left of the '1/!' key) then type iface.screenshot and that will put a .bmp file in your screenshots folder.  Then you can upload it to http://imageshack.us/ and then link to it.

Also, please post the 'Target:' of your shortcut, too.  It should look something like this (it may have quotes around it):

C:\PB5\bzone.exe /config G6620.cfg

Also, please try playing as Scions and see if it happens there.
What box???

BZSubmaximal

My Target:....          "C:\Program Files\BZ 2 TECH 5\bzone.exe" /config G6620.cfg

Red Devil

What box???

Red Devil

Uploaded a Beta 27.

- Tweaked the DLL some more trying to fix the neutral snipes thing.
- Tweaked the fast DM ships.
- Finally fixed the APC II steering, icon, etc.
What box???

BZSubmaximal

Note, I will attempt posting screenies tonite..in the meantime...I opened the console and got the message "missing file"..ispilo_mesh.yadayadayada"...not found

I'll give you the exact missing file tonite...but it seemed odd...I have this whole pilot issue..and the console tells me a pilot mesh is missing?...but I re install each time a new beta comes out...wouldn't that "replace' the missing file?...apparently...not..

Red Devil

No need to post the screenshot now.  Do you have Teamviewer?  With it, I can access your install and see exactly what is going on.

http://www.teamviewer.com/index.aspx
What box???

BZSubmaximal

OK...further investigation reveals....as Scion...I do NOT have the problem...

I have teamviewer installed

control panel also showed this: missing files ibfact00.msh  igpro6600.msh ispilo_rifle_skel.msh....... but end users should not see this

give me a time US eastern and I'll let you do your diagnostic best

Red Devil

What box???

Red Devil

BTW, when you're ready, just PM me your TV ID and PW.
What box???

BZSubmaximal

OK, TV is installed, do i add you as a memberr..or do we go by the quick connect method..I'll be back online about 10:35

BZSubmaximal

Excellent repair...You do earn your reputation...and it is appreciated....It also appears to of some how enhanced graphically..don't ask me how...it just looks better now...thanks again..just hope the "fix" holds through the patch upgrade process.