• Welcome to Battlezone Universe.

News:

Welcome to the BZU Archive dated December 24, 2009. Topics and posts are in read-only mode. Those with accounts will be able to login and browse anything the account had access granted to at the time. No changes to permissions will be made to be given access to particular content. If you have any questions, please reach out to squirrelof09/Rapazzini.

Main Menu

Natty Bumppo's G66 2.0, BETA For PB5.1

Started by Red Devil, April 24, 2008, 01:02:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TopGun

What is irc? I would give you a holler if I knew what it is. I have yahoo and MSN Live Messenger. If you have any of those I will give you a holler when I get a game up.

TopGun

.:.FTD.:.TopGun-Lt_Gen

Red Devil

irc == 'internet relay chat' and it's what is used when you click on the Chat button on top of the screen in the MP screen.
What box???

TopGun

Oh, ok. If your on there then I will let you know when I am starting a G66 server.

TopGun

.:.FTD.:.TopGun-Lt_Gen

TwinShadow

You can also get a client like mIRC or X-Chat and connect another way.

Anyway, far as testing out G66, maybe I can do it. My skills have rusted since I played BZ2, but I can see what I can do perhaps.
* TwinShadow installs G66 again for PB5.1.

Red Devil

Uploaded a version 38:

- Finished replacing old calls with 1.3 calls in DLL.
- Fixed Thrashers not being built for siege of ISDF AI base.
- Fixed dual bombers problem.
- Fixed not entering Coup de Grace AIP when Human rec is destroyed.
- Fixed not entering End-Game AIP when AI Rec destroyed and Human Rec is destroyed, too.
- Increased shot speed of Omega Burst for Assault Towers.
- Subversion Rifle not working looks to be a timing issue due to MW being on.  May change it to a sticky weapon.
What box???

Red Devil

1. Tried Drought II on Easy late last night, which wound up filling up with 4 of us, but it still took 1.5 hours, even with the Destroyer and Goa'uld available.

2. Then tried X-Bones II on Normal with 4 players and we almost lost that, but finally won after 2 lonnnnng hours.  We lost a lot of good men in that battle...

What box???

TwinShadow

Haha, those must of been some fun battles. Maybe I can join one soon enough within a week perhaps. Would love to play with some people before the air show begins here.

[edit]
I was doing an IA since I was recording a video for something, and I found this weird bug (?) or something. I was scion, enemy was ISDF. I was doing my base building routine and all that, got my base all built, started building light units to start with before moving to heavier forces for later raids.

I went over to the enemy base to see what's going on because their base looked a bit too small on the radar. Turns out, the AI never built a constructor, and thus was never building anything. Just scouts and scavs. I think its a one-time thing, as it does work in IA. (though the puma raids are rather old since that's all I seem to be attacked with o.O) I'll see if it happens again though.

Oh, map was Ground Four I think. Better yet, I can probably just post the video later once I upload it to show what I mean.

Red Devil

- Added planet rotation/sun movement via DLL, plus a shell slider to adjust how fast the planet 'spins'.
- Adding sky effects/stars via DLL for when the sun sets.
- Adjusting rain and lightning via DLL.
What box???

General BlackDragon

Hey RD, you should include MM5 launcher file for option. :)

*****General BlackDragon*****

TheJamsh

Hey RD you could probably use this, its a wireframe image for the gorgon. Needed it for TJRV but you may as well throw it in here too :P

http://www.bzuniverse.com/~betadudes/unprotected/wire_fvgorg_tj.tga

BZII Expansion Pack Development Leader. Coming Soon.

Red Devil

What box???

Red Devil

Probably going to add a setting for the starting sun angle.
What box???

VoodooChile

hey,

i've been playing vindaloo on normal (alone) as scion v isdf and i'm getting pawned every time by assault tanks with that white energy weapon (is it seige mag?)
i have insane weapons off, isnt that a insane weapon?
its the most destructive weapon the ai uses very well, so if that is not a insane weapon than what is?...

for some reason when i want to upgrade my kiln; the constructor just climbs on it and doesnt upgrade it untill i push it off.

do rocketspires have a very limited range? they dont seem to shoot a lot.

other than that it is awesome :)

VoodooChile

i tried with isdf v isdf and this time they didnt build those, i finaly won!.. :P

Red Devil

The weapon they use is called a Siege Cannon and it is a stock G66 weapon.

Thanks, I found some spots where they weren't building any, so I added them in there.  :evil:
What box???