• Welcome to Battlezone Universe.

News:

Welcome to the BZU Archive dated December 24, 2009. Topics and posts are in read-only mode. Those with accounts will be able to login and browse anything the account had access granted to at the time. No changes to permissions will be made to be given access to particular content. If you have any questions, please reach out to squirrelof09/Rapazzini.

Main Menu

forgotten enemies Scion ARK

Started by TheJamsh, May 19, 2008, 04:52:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheJamsh

you know the opening movie to FE? if not WATCH IT

what im curious about is that amazing scion ARK model if it was done with models... and any others from that video too if they are around...

any ideas?

BZII Expansion Pack Development Leader. Coming Soon.

anomaly

I was always very disappointed with the very poor video quality of the intro movie.  Was there any reason why they had to make it so blurry and hard to see?  Who recorded the movie and does anyone have an original high quality version?

The ark model must be in the fedata.pak as the same model also appears in the game in a few places.  The scion fighters might be using the same model as the Bee, can't really be sure because of the poor quality.  I think there might have been a few Talons flying around in that video, too.  I don't know if the model for the isdf fighter is in the pak also.

bigbadbogie

the game makes it blurry - theres nothing you can do about it - old bink version
Others would merely say it was good humour.

My BZ2 mods:

QF2: Essence to a Thief - Development is underway.

Fleshstorm 2: The Harvest - Released on the 6th of November 2009. Got to www.bz2md.com for details.

QF Mod - My first mod, finished over a year ago. It can be found on BZ2MD.com

anomaly

Huh, oh well.  Still feels blurrier than the movies for stock singleplayer, though, don't they?

bigbadbogie

i think they're about the same actually

My BZ2 mods:

Fleshstorm 2: The Harvest - Released on the 6th of November 2009. Got to www.bz2md.com for details.

General BlackDragon

no, bz2's intro is much clearer

the movie quality in fe's intro is just shet...

and i believe there is a partial model in the sp hadean campaign

*****General BlackDragon*****

Nielk1

The Ark II is in 3D form in the info box of the first mission. There is a nice 3D model in the pak. I think I used it for the BZMag cover.

Click on the image...

bigbadbogie

yu 2 lucky dogs got global mod jobs on bz2md!! just stay the heck outta my forum and i will be happy!!

My BZ2 mods:

VSMIT

Quote from: bigbadbogie on May 20, 2008, 03:55:09 PM
yu 2 lucky dogs got global mod jobs on bz2md!! just stay the heck outta my forum and i will be happy!!
And that, ladies and gentlemen, is exactly how to get your forum watched ever more closely.

VSMIT.
I find that if I don't have a signature, some people disregard the last couple of lines of a long post.
Quote from: Lizard
IQ's have really dropped around here just recently, must be something in the water.

General BlackDragon

anomaly

Quote from: bigbadbogie on May 20, 2008, 03:55:09 PM
And the winner for completely out of context rant goes to...BBB!...again.

General BlackDragon

stop that, you're encouraging him... :roll:

bigbadbogie

Quote from: anomaly on May 20, 2008, 06:17:42 PM
And the winner for completely out of context rant goes to...BBB!...again.

have i ever told you how little sense you all make??

My BZ2 mods:

Nielk1

Can anyone design some scion ships that 'fit' like the Ark II and Bee?

Click on the image...

anomaly

You mean a flying ship with a somewhat organic design and scion textures?