• Welcome to Battlezone Universe.

News:

Welcome to the BZU Archive dated December 24, 2009. Topics and posts are in read-only mode. Those with accounts will be able to login and browse anything the account had access granted to at the time. No changes to permissions will be made to be given access to particular content. If you have any questions, please reach out to squirrelof09/Rapazzini.

Main Menu

Vertex animation.... any ideas (3dsMax)

Started by Warfreak, May 24, 2008, 10:56:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nielk1

I think a source mod is a brand new game, only using the source engine. Its like making a game for any engine.

Click on the image...

OvermindDL1

Actually modding source is quite easy, definitely one of the easiest out for its power, the only one that might beat it in ease of moddability would be the Unreal Engine, but the Source engine is more capable and faster while being able to run on lower-end hardware as well, mostly *because* it uses C++ rather then UnrealScript. :P

Generated by OvermindDL1's Signature Auto-Add Script via GreaseMonkey

bigbadbogie

no - its easy for obsessed geeks who spend 18 hours a day on their computers, coding and coding and coding and modding and coding and... you get the picture :-P
Others would merely say it was good humour.

My BZ2 mods:

QF2: Essence to a Thief - Development is underway.

Fleshstorm 2: The Harvest - Released on the 6th of November 2009. Got to www.bz2md.com for details.

QF Mod - My first mod, finished over a year ago. It can be found on BZ2MD.com

TheJamsh

unreal tournament also gets dead boring... after a couple of years :D

BZII Expansion Pack Development Leader. Coming Soon.

Nielk1

Quote from: bigbadbogie on June 10, 2008, 02:28:29 AM
no - its easy for obsessed geeks who spend 18 hours a day on their computers, coding and coding and coding and modding and coding and... you get the picture :-P

I don't do that. Most of my time goes to sleeping.

Why do I sleep so much. Oh my! I have to see if there is a way to see if I still have Lyme's, cause that would cause this.

Note: Lyme's is not fun, and I am supposed to always test positive now I think. :roll:

Click on the image...

Warfreak

-_-.... you know, I was going to say that i have the Scion Warrior fully into the Source Engine as a prop (WORKING!!!) but for that you little Snail Slug.... ill make you suffer......

BTW, i did this all in 20 minutes TOPS..... and im one of the low-end modders here (i dont know C++, and I hear that im not too good with the other areas).