• Welcome to Battlezone Universe.

News:

Welcome to the BZU Archive dated December 24, 2009. Topics and posts are in read-only mode. Those with accounts will be able to login and browse anything the account had access granted to at the time. No changes to permissions will be made to be given access to particular content. If you have any questions, please reach out to squirrelof09/Rapazzini.

Main Menu

AV

Started by Dataanti, May 27, 2008, 09:36:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mrtwosheds

QuoteI remember TV saying something about duplicate textures and other assets and issues like that, was that ever fixed?
ZST itself is fine. Some of the addon maps made for it by other people are not. TV could not fix other peoples maps.

I would recommend ZST to anyone who mods, even if only so they can look through it to see what he did. There are valuable lessons here.

Dataanti

the only time i get that warnning at the start up is because i left a file the same name, aslong as u change the name of everything u copeyd, u never messed with the origanal file and u put it in a different folder u wont get that warnning trust me i know i learnd it the hard way :-D

and even when i get the warnning it does nossing so i just keep playing online like normal

thats wat i hav heard and learnd my self about assests

Nielk1

I don't think 1.2 warns about duplicate files. ZST is 1.2

Click on the image...

General BlackDragon

no, it doesnt warn about anything :P

*****General BlackDragon*****

Dataanti

well 1.3 does

General BlackDragon

and thats the lesson to be learned. Play 1.3 :)

*****General BlackDragon*****