• Welcome to Battlezone Universe.

News:

Welcome to the BZU Archive dated December 24, 2009. Topics and posts are in read-only mode. Those with accounts will be able to login and browse anything the account had access granted to at the time. No changes to permissions will be made to be given access to particular content. If you have any questions, please reach out to squirrelof09/Rapazzini.

Main Menu

can pilots use assault weapons WITHOUT kneeling?

Started by TheJamsh, May 16, 2008, 06:39:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheJamsh

i need to make sure he keeps walking around even when his assault gun is out, without kneeling down if possible.

trouble is that only applies to a couple of weap's only. any ideas?

BZII Expansion Pack Development Leader. Coming Soon.

General BlackDragon

*****General BlackDragon*****

TheJamsh

but what if i want the weapon to come from the armoury? ZA suggested that i change the kneeling animation the ther walking one and change the values in the crawling section. would that work?

bigbadbogie

probably - but why? you can just change a single digit!!!!!
Others would merely say it was good humour.

My BZ2 mods:

QF2: Essence to a Thief - Development is underway.

Fleshstorm 2: The Harvest - Released on the 6th of November 2009. Got to www.bz2md.com for details.

QF Mod - My first mod, finished over a year ago. It can be found on BZ2MD.com

TheJamsh

if i do that it wont work BBB

the weapon is part of another weapon like this:

Morita_c        -           this is the automatic
Morita_a        -           this is the shotgun

you see? if i change the isAssault in the morita_a file, it will put the two differnet weapons on the same HP!, and they will probably fire at the same time which i dont want.

Red Devil

Yes, as ZA says, change the animation that's called. There's also an isAssault setting in the weapon itself.
What box???

bigbadbogie

good old jamshy - always bending the rules   :-D
Others would merely say it was good humour.

My BZ2 mods:

QF2: Essence to a Thief - Development is underway.

Fleshstorm 2: The Harvest - Released on the 6th of November 2009. Got to www.bz2md.com for details.

QF Mod - My first mod, finished over a year ago. It can be found on BZ2MD.com

TheJamsh

lol :D. jsut trying to push ODF boundries as far as i can

Steeveeo

Kinda what the SRV team did/does with the recy variant...although half the time its pushing the Particle limit to its bounds :P

(Click it for more art, y'know you wanna!)

Gone to college, but I now have internet.

vexxviper

if u give your pilot a hover pack u can just use that and switch to assult in mid air and use it, but if its a shotgun....hmmm maybe if is was suppressing fire on a pilot verse pilot but anything else im not sure