• Welcome to Battlezone Universe.

News:

Welcome to the BZU Archive dated December 24, 2009. Topics and posts are in read-only mode. Those with accounts will be able to login and browse anything the account had access granted to at the time. No changes to permissions will be made to be given access to particular content. If you have any questions, please reach out to squirrelof09/Rapazzini.

Main Menu

Battlezone II v1.3pb4 released

Started by GSH, June 11, 2008, 06:26:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bigbadbogie

god... why did i just get a chill down my spine??

hes probably made a different bug for everybody on this forum

nielk1: AV when he puts in any unit with 'fire' in its name: eg, ivfireblade

me: A big slug falls out out of the sky and squashes the entire map flat, destroying everything with a dabomb explosion

gbd: a giant dragon does the same thing

avatar: if he tries to use any stock unit while testing BZC, the sky turns red and thousands of black balloons fly out of a newly formed volcano in the centre of the map

------------------
i really need to stop taking amphetamines
Others would merely say it was good humour.

My BZ2 mods:

QF2: Essence to a Thief - Development is underway.

Fleshstorm 2: The Harvest - Released on the 6th of November 2009. Got to www.bz2md.com for details.

QF Mod - My first mod, finished over a year ago. It can be found on BZ2MD.com

EvolutionX

Hello all !!!!!
my video card does not support dxt, in this version can be used /nodxt? Thanks!
I love this game!!!

lucky_foot

@Evolution,

If you're question is "Is /nodxt supported" the answer I believe is yes.
Jonathan S.

Warfreak

Not believe, IS.  :-D. Btw, this version actually sets up /nodxt for crappy cards  automatically (you can thank me for having the crappiest comp on the beta team atm we put it in.)

EvolutionX

Red Devil

All you people with multi-core will be pleased to know that you can set the priority and affinity for the Main, Network, and Ogg threads in Localprefs_bzone.ini and LocalPrefs_bz2edit.ini. 

As always, copy all the settings from Gameprefs.ini into those files and edit them there.
What box???

Red Devil

Has anybody tried the Thumper yet?
What box???

GSH

As always, copy all the settings from Gameprefs.ini into those files and edit them there.

I recommend copying only the params you've actually changed. Makes it much easier to tell what's up. That's why localprefs*.ini are blank by default.

-- GSH

GSH

Red Devil

Okay to post a link on the Pandemic forums?
What box???

bigbadbogie

Quote from: Red Devil link=topic=7897.msg123334#msg123334 date=12*stupid*1116
Has anybody tried the Thumper yet?

yeah - its beautiful!!!
Others would merely say it was good humour.

My BZ2 mods:

QF2: Essence to a Thief - Development is underway.

Fleshstorm 2: The Harvest - Released on the 6th of November 2009. Got to www.bz2md.com for details.

QF Mod - My first mod, finished over a year ago. It can be found on BZ2MD.com

Red Devil

I made a Thumper Mortar and Daywrecker awhile back.  "Fun".
What box???

battler

Warfreak

It will soon (id say by the end of next week most likely). And when it does i expect all of you to be eaten by Cerberi...... mmm, Toast. :-D

TheJamsh

not only that, but you may see my hadean bomber the Xaketh in there... enjoy me hearties!

BZII Expansion Pack Development Leader. Coming Soon.