• Welcome to Battlezone Universe.

News:

Welcome to the BZU Archive dated December 24, 2009. Topics and posts are in read-only mode. Those with accounts will be able to login and browse anything the account had access granted to at the time. No changes to permissions will be made to be given access to particular content. If you have any questions, please reach out to squirrelof09/Rapazzini.

Main Menu

Tracked units and Tunnels.

Started by shane ward, June 12, 2008, 07:19:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

shane ward

Is there any way to make a tracked unit travel in a tunnel underwater without it blowing up?

And the tunnel is below the water bead too. So the tunnel is underground under the water.

Been seeing this little prob a lot in a map I am working on.

Shane.
Battlezone 2 Mod and Map Maker.
See my site: -
http://www.shanesdoomwads.freeservers.com/bz2

GSH

Read Changelog_pb2.txt, about line 2497 (the 64k -> 64l changes)

[trackedVehicleClass]
CanWaterDamage = true // false means no underwater damage. Lava will still damage

-- GSH

shane ward

hoooooo, Little New toy I can add to the ODF editor and is usefull ;)

Many thanks GSH

Seen the ModLod. Not one for reading :(

But still a little sticky tho, Some of the tracked units are free to rome the land above and fall into the water. So they will need to blow up or they might get stuck and overload the game.

I should be able to make new Odf and use only them to travel on a path into the tunnel.

Shane
Battlezone 2 Mod and Map Maker.
See my site: -
http://www.shanesdoomwads.freeservers.com/bz2

TheJamsh

theres many new tracked vehicle ODF entries to you can fine-tune things much nicer...

search for 'added' in the changelogs. its all there... some things cant be found with 'added' so you can uncover some goodies when youre searching (Y)!!

BZII Expansion Pack Development Leader. Coming Soon.

Zero Angel

In 1.2 or earlier you can also do this by turning water damage on for the specific water type and setting the damage value to 0 or 1, or even -1 (I think)
QuoteAwareness, Teamwork, Discipline
Constantly apply these principles, and you will succeed in a lot of things, especially BZ2 team strat.
{bac}Zero Angel
Victory through superior aggression