• Welcome to Battlezone Universe.

News:

Welcome to the BZU Archive dated December 24, 2009. Topics and posts are in read-only mode. Those with accounts will be able to login and browse anything the account had access granted to at the time. No changes to permissions will be made to be given access to particular content. If you have any questions, please reach out to squirrelof09/Rapazzini.

Main Menu

Blood Gulch

Started by Dataanti, June 19, 2008, 05:55:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dataanti

i made a new map and its blood gulch from halo, there was an earlyer version but this is the fix so if u havnt gotton the fix yet but u got the earlyer version then get this one instead

http://files.filefront.com/Blood+Gulch+Fixzip/;10714568;/fileinfo.html

Red Devil

Nice map.   :-)

Few things I noticed:

I can drive right through two of those boulders in the field near the south base.

Going to be fun getting a Scav to the pool on the west hill.

Some hanging scrap on the west hill where the rocks are.

You can see through the bottoms of some boulders when looking up.

Mombasa?

What box???

Dataanti

k ty for the bugs

and the mombasa sign is in halo2 on the level called headlong and i was using that texture when i was fooling around with the textures triing to get them to work

Red Devil

What box???

Dataanti

shane ward

It does not work at all on my end, I am using PB3. Game just quits and returns me to desktop.

Shane
Battlezone 2 Mod and Map Maker.
See my site: -
http://www.shanesdoomwads.freeservers.com/bz2

General BlackDragon

*****General BlackDragon*****

VSMIT

I find that if I don't have a signature, some people disregard the last couple of lines of a long post.
Quote from: Lizard
IQ's have really dropped around here just recently, must be something in the water.

bigbadbogie

Others would merely say it was good humour.

My BZ2 mods:

QF2: Essence to a Thief - Development is underway.

Fleshstorm 2: The Harvest - Released on the 6th of November 2009. Got to www.bz2md.com for details.

QF Mod - My first mod, finished over a year ago. It can be found on BZ2MD.com

Dataanti

yah then u need pb4

Quote from: shane ward on June 19, 2008, 06:37:55 PM
It does not work at all on my end, I am using PB3. Game just quits and returns me to desktop.

Shane

Nielk1

As I said on BZ2MD, I can get the halo ring in the sky if you want. It would be a custom dome.

Click on the image...

Feared_1

Quote from: VSMIT on June 19, 2008, 07:10:26 PM
Epic Fail.

VSMIT.

:lol:

911: What's the emergency?
Trucker: I've had a bit of an accident...
911: Was anyone injured?
Trucker: I don't think so, but I'm positive that there was beer involved. Lots of beer.

EDIT: About the map...

Here's me being picky. Don't pay too much attention, but consider:

The map looks good, I think it looks more like Coagulation from Halo 2 than Blood Gulch from Halo (rocks in front of the bases, rock slide on one of the sides).

The map could be a little brighter, because in Halo (1-2) it's more of a desert-type map that hurts your eyes from looking at it too long.

Some of the scrap are on pretty steep hills, you don't want the Scavengers to launch up the hill and forget how to get down.

The scrap on the map (rhyme?) appears on my radar as if I have the radar cheat enabled. I can see all of it no matter where I am on the map. This could also just be my Battlezone II being my Battlezone II again.

Dataanti

i noticed that to and idk how to getrid of it but the scav thing iv tested and for the most part they can get every bit of scrap and when the r done on the ledges the just fall down and continue, i made sure every pool is reachable from all angles and the west pool is a little hard for them a 1 angle but after 1 or 2 tries they get it

there is also going to be the last fix in a halo mappack im making and it might be a little more desert like and the rocks and floating scrap will be gone and there might be a halo ring.

my next project is avalange from halo 3, avalange is a remake of sidewinder (i think thats wat its called)

Red Devil

Just so you know, it's a lot better than I (and probably many others here) could do. Good job.
What box???

Feared_1

Quote from: Red Devil on June 20, 2008, 09:14:31 AM
Just so you know, it's a lot better than I (and probably many others here) could do. Good job.
Yes, this is true.