• Welcome to Battlezone Universe.

News:

Welcome to the BZU Archive dated December 24, 2009. Topics and posts are in read-only mode. Those with accounts will be able to login and browse anything the account had access granted to at the time. No changes to permissions will be made to be given access to particular content. If you have any questions, please reach out to squirrelof09/Rapazzini.

Main Menu

Mini mod:Altered Dynamic

Started by SkyNET, July 11, 2008, 04:46:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SkyNET

Does anyone want to help me out on a minimod i'm working on? I just really need beefier, upgraded models of the Armory and Stronghold for a Level 2 Armory and Stronghold. The Stronghold will fire a daywrecker-like weapon, so it'd be great if the Stronghold's weapon crate launcher looks like it can accomodate a superweapon.

Nielk1

Sounds like a rec variant, ooooo.

Click on the image...

SkyNET

One for each Race :)

The mod is an attempt to alter the play dynamic of BZ2 with new units and weapons, while heavily modifying old ones.

The Blast Cannon, and MAG have been removed, as well as some special weapons. The Flash beam and Flamethrower, and other outtakes have been added. Shield damage will be completely rebalanced. Other weapons like the Acid cloud and Splinter will be tweaked too. Pilot weapons will be more useful. The ISDF GT has been replaced by a BZ1 style GT.

Build requirements will be almost completely removed. Instead, I'm replacing the tech tree with Tech Levels. Instead of unlocking new vehicles and weapons by building structures, you will need to upgrade the Factory\Kiln and Tech Centres. Some 'Aircraft' will be added as well.

Steeveeo

Quote from: SkyNET on July 11, 2008, 04:51:02 PM
The mod is an attempt to alter the play dynamic of BZ2 with new units and weapons, while heavily modifying old ones.
For this I suggest trying out SRV for ideas, as this was also the main idea behind it too.

(Click it for more art, y'know you wanna!)

Gone to college, but I now have internet.