• Welcome to Battlezone Universe.

News:

Welcome to the BZU Archive dated December 24, 2009. Topics and posts are in read-only mode. Those with accounts will be able to login and browse anything the account had access granted to at the time. No changes to permissions will be made to be given access to particular content. If you have any questions, please reach out to squirrelof09/Rapazzini.

Main Menu

What current mods work with PB4?

Started by CAPGuy, July 19, 2008, 07:06:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CAPGuy

Hi guys!  It's been a really long time since I came back to these boards  :-P

But, as a result, I've been out of the loop for a while.  Is it too soon to download PB4? (i.e. is there anything that supports it so far?)

Hope to see you guys in game!

--CAPGuy

GENERAL MANSON*

Quote from: CAPGuy on July 19, 2008, 07:06:21 PM
Hi guys!  It's been a really long time since I came back to these boards  :-P

But, as a result, I've been out of the loop for a while.  Is it too soon to download PB4? (i.e. is there anything that supports it so far?)

Hope to see you guys in game!

--CAPGuy

Its been like 2 or maybe more years since ive seen you on or remember. Wecome back dude.

The newest 1.3pb4a patch is soon to be released to fix bad avs and problems in current released pb41.3 patch. Shouldnt be to long but you can always join us on ventrilo.

http://www.bz2maps.com/links.html

Get the newest version of vent and use bz2maps.com server. Im on almost every other day or every day.

It does support vista compatibility i think and you get faster fps maybe with some systems. Not sure what else.

CAPGuy

Hey awesome, General Manson  :-D

It has been about two years lol.  Good to see you again.  I'll get Vent up and running asap

Nielk1

*looks at avatar*
Someone plays GMOD...

Click on the image...

GENERAL MANSON*

Quote from: CAPGuy on July 19, 2008, 07:20:03 PM
Hey awesome, General Manson  :-D

It has been about two years lol.  Good to see you again.  I'll get Vent up and running asap

Waiting for ya to showup  :wink:.

CAPGuy

Ah I get on at really random times.  I'll just put that out there now : P

squirrelof09

fight till death our forums -> http://www.forums.bzfiend.com/index.php?

Nielk1

Love the squirrel avatar, get me a bunch and I will make a set for my forum...

MRVP will be ready shortly after PB4a is done. The way it is made, it will be easy to tack more recs onto it, so I might release it even if all the recs I want are not in it yet.

Click on the image...

General BlackDragon

Theres an updated BZC Demo for pb4, wich as soon as I can figure out what i did wrong with the strat DLL, i'm kicking it out the door. (later then expected as usual)

*****General BlackDragon*****

Steeveeo

Waiting for PB4a to release the next version of SRV.

Info (and the latest releases) here: http://www.bz2md.com/smf/index.php?board=60.0

(Click it for more art, y'know you wanna!)

Gone to college, but I now have internet.

Commando

I think Natty is working on an update to g66 2.0 so we'll hopefully see that in the not too distant future.

CAPGuy

Hey cool.  Thanks guys ; )

Good to be back again and I see you are all still active in the community