• Welcome to Battlezone Universe.

News:

Welcome to the BZU Archive dated December 24, 2009. Topics and posts are in read-only mode. Those with accounts will be able to login and browse anything the account had access granted to at the time. No changes to permissions will be made to be given access to particular content. If you have any questions, please reach out to squirrelof09/Rapazzini.

Main Menu

anyone feel like teaching me a bit of 3DS max?

Started by TheJamsh, July 26, 2008, 10:46:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheJamsh

yeh basically the above, for 3DS 7... just got it and its pretty wicked... got a textures plane into the game which is more than i got to work with BZII before...

so yeh feel free to say some tutorial type stuff here =]

BZII Expansion Pack Development Leader. Coming Soon.

VSMIT

The tutorial that Av did way back when is still valid for version 7.  It's on bzcommand, if I remember correctly.

VSMIT.
I find that if I don't have a signature, some people disregard the last couple of lines of a long post.
Quote from: Lizard
IQ's have really dropped around here just recently, must be something in the water.

TheJamsh

yeh it is but im a total 3DS noobster

ive played with that tutorial a little, but im not that good...

Warfreak

Avatar's way was actually how i learned..... and i was a noob..... Just use his tut, it WILL help.
It also helps to keep going through it over and over until you are satisfied with the results.  :-D

TheJamsh

lol okay fair enoof

SO much different to blender and my cad programs lol... wierd