• Welcome to Battlezone Universe.

News:

Welcome to the BZU Archive dated December 24, 2009. Topics and posts are in read-only mode. Those with accounts will be able to login and browse anything the account had access granted to at the time. No changes to permissions will be made to be given access to particular content. If you have any questions, please reach out to squirrelof09/Rapazzini.

Main Menu

Mutator Recycler Variant Pack (v1.0) Release

Started by Nielk1, June 21, 2008, 05:09:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nielk1

Progress Report:
Recs currently included:
Scrapper - BZ1esc Hoverscavs and Silos for loose, with additional hovering unit that drills into pools to create a loose scrap fountain.
Fatboy - Limited number of Fatboy type scavs that also breed scrap internally. Deployable service bays for pools.
No Extractor - Recycler breeds scrap, deployable service bays for pools
No Power A - No Lungs or PGens at all
No Power B - No Lungs but requires 1 PGEN only as a prereque for ISDF
No Lungs - The Scions have an ISDF style PGEN and lower cost to offset loss of lungs.
No Resource A - Merger of No Extractor and No Power A
No Resource B - Merger of No Extractor and No Power B
Merger - Spawns the opposing race's rec on base slot 4 when deploying standard rec.
Recs in production:
Lung Only A - Gives the ISDF Lungs and no PGEN
Lung Only B - Gives the ISDF Lungs but requires 1 PGEN only as a prerequisite
Ideas:
Rec/Fact Combo using both base slots.
Self Defending extractors.

Click on the image...

Steeveeo

(Click it for more art, y'know you wanna!)

Gone to college, but I now have internet.

VSMIT

They deafen themselves... Does that mean that their pilots cover their own ears? :lol:

VSMIT.
I find that if I don't have a signature, some people disregard the last couple of lines of a long post.
Quote from: Lizard
IQ's have really dropped around here just recently, must be something in the water.

Nielk1

Click on the image...

TheJamsh

i like the paintball recy idea =]. youd only need one effect! and sound! and colour...

actually that may gets boring... paintball soldiers... like soldier deathmathces for ZEMOD???

BZII Expansion Pack Development Leader. Coming Soon.

VSMIT

Edit the plasma rifle so that it snipes instead of damages.  That would get the paintball "one shot kill" thing going.

VSMIT.
I find that if I don't have a signature, some people disregard the last couple of lines of a long post.
Quote from: Lizard
IQ's have really dropped around here just recently, must be something in the water.

General BlackDragon

*****General BlackDragon*****

Feared_1

Quote from: TheJamsh on July 14, 2008, 05:46:28 AMactually that may gets boring... paintball soldiers... like soldier deathmathces for ZEMOD???

Sniper matches were around LONG before ZEMOD :)

The idea sounds good to me because I've always been a huge fan of snipe games.

Nielk1

Warfreak kinds got annoyed at Lung Only so its back to just an idea.

Anyone wanna help?

Click on the image...

Zero Angel

Quote from: Feared_1 on July 14, 2008, 11:47:16 AM
Sniper matches were around LONG before ZEMOD :)

The idea sounds good to me because I've always been a huge fan of snipe games.
Gotta love the jump snipe!  :-D
QuoteAwareness, Teamwork, Discipline
Constantly apply these principles, and you will succeed in a lot of things, especially BZ2 team strat.
{bac}Zero Angel
Victory through superior aggression

Nielk1

Version 1.0 is out. If I need to fix a bug, it will increment by .1. The next pack with more recs will be 2.0

Click on the image...