• Welcome to Battlezone Universe.

News:

Welcome to the BZU Archive dated December 24, 2009. Topics and posts are in read-only mode. Those with accounts will be able to login and browse anything the account had access granted to at the time. No changes to permissions will be made to be given access to particular content. If you have any questions, please reach out to squirrelof09/Rapazzini.

Main Menu

Need some help please

Started by Dianoga4, July 30, 2008, 03:50:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheJamsh

Quote from: AcneVulgaris on August 01, 2008, 08:43:50 PM
Ah...you've encountered the rare, burrowing gun tower.  They're very shy, you're lucky to have seen one at all.

Try setting out a bowl of powdered toast, and wait quietly.  Burrowing towers can't get enough Powdered Toast!

one of the first times ive really truly 'loled'

BZII Expansion Pack Development Leader. Coming Soon.

Dianoga4

Ack, not sure if I want to get into that yet but depends on how easy it is. Is there a tutorial on creating AIPs somewhere?

Edit**I just found the AIP editor, I'll have a look at it. Thanks for the info Steeveeo.

Quote from: Steeveeo on August 08, 2008, 01:51:03 PM
You'll have to create some AIPs that tell the AI to build your units.

Steeveeo

I wouldnt reccomend the AIP editor, it removes lines that it doesnt understand, and PB4 changed the AIP system quite a bit, making the AIP Editor basically kill any modern AIPs you send through it.

Anyone have any idea when/if the AIp editor is gunna be remade to work with PB4a?

(Click it for more art, y'know you wanna!)

Gone to college, but I now have internet.

Dianoga4

Ah ok good to know. It looks like I won't be messing with it anytime soon though lol. Looks to be more then I care to venture with at this time. I'll get all my units in and working correctly first then perhaps tackle that. At least I am able to play multiplayer with my stuff so that's very cool right now. Thanks again.

Dia