• Welcome to Battlezone Universe.

News:

Welcome to the BZU Archive dated December 24, 2009. Topics and posts are in read-only mode. Those with accounts will be able to login and browse anything the account had access granted to at the time. No changes to permissions will be made to be given access to particular content. If you have any questions, please reach out to squirrelof09/Rapazzini.

Main Menu

Installing F.E. (Need quick reply)

Started by Sabre Tank, August 06, 2008, 12:37:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sabre Tank

What do I need to install F.E. into? The Battlezone 2 Addon folder, or the main one?

_________________________________________________________________________________________

Okay, now I have a new problem, Forgotten Enemies won't work! (I think I already posted a thread about that..) What am I doing wrong?

I installed it to this directory: C:\Program Files\Battlezone II

TheJamsh

main one

and if its pb4a youre playing you need to get the new FE version from Red Devil. its also on the boards somewhere

BZII Expansion Pack Development Leader. Coming Soon.

Sabre Tank

Okay thanks, I'm hoping it works this time!

Dark Scion Soldier

FE is compatible with pb4a now? when did this happen?
Aquatic: *on hold* 52% done overall.

Red Devil

What box???

TheJamsh

Dark Scion Soldier

i got that on my other comp. but the that shortcut for the editor doesn't work i had to rename the bzone.cfg with the Fe one.. which gets rid of the 3-way battles.  :-(
Aquatic: *on hold* 52% done overall.

TheJamsh

yeh youll need to play the standard game. if you want editor use the 1.2 version.