• Welcome to Battlezone Universe.

News:

Welcome to the BZU Archive dated December 24, 2009. Topics and posts are in read-only mode. Those with accounts will be able to login and browse anything the account had access granted to at the time. No changes to permissions will be made to be given access to particular content. If you have any questions, please reach out to squirrelof09/Rapazzini.

Main Menu

I need more bang please!

Started by Dianoga4, August 12, 2008, 11:10:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dianoga4

I read somewhere about a seismic class but I also read that it is broke? I'm wondering how to get more of a blast wave with an explosion. I have a big laser that shoots from orbit and when it hits the ground I want it to physically push everything around when it hits the ground along with its damage. I've been trying a couple of different settings but so far I can't seem to find the right one.

Thanks!

Dia

Red Devil

siesmic class was fix for PB4.  Check out eh weapons demo lin in the PB4 board.

Also, this is a blast wave.  Just add visual effects.

kickRadius = 110
kickOmega = 5.5
kickVeloc = 20.0
What box???

mrtwosheds

Although it works, siesmic class is only recommended for single player use, you will understand why when you see it.

Dianoga4

Well that seems to be what I was looking for so thankyou very much. As for the seismic class, I haven't played around with it at all so I didn't know much about it. I'd like to check out that weapons demo line though, by the "boards" do you mean here on the forums? Not sure where to look for it but I'll have another look around.

Dia

mrtwosheds

The thumper is in pb4 pak. its called apthmp.