• Welcome to Battlezone Universe.

News:

Welcome to the BZU Archive dated December 24, 2009. Topics and posts are in read-only mode. Those with accounts will be able to login and browse anything the account had access granted to at the time. No changes to permissions will be made to be given access to particular content. If you have any questions, please reach out to squirrelof09/Rapazzini.

Main Menu

does anyone have a texture pack for the complete ISDF?

Started by TheJamsh, July 10, 2008, 01:32:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheJamsh

i want to change ISDF colours to something more fancy, swaping colours in xnview.exe is bit boring though...

was wondering if anyone had a complete more 'royal' texture pack for them? or if they fancy making one? i like the ZTV mod textures...

unless someone can tell me HOW the ZTV textures were done? only got G.I.M.P image editor atm

BZII Expansion Pack Development Leader. Coming Soon.

General BlackDragon

Eeh...Blah. I like the white textures i made, my scion ones are more "creative" though if u like... I dont know what else to do with the isdf ones :P

Unless you want some very old crappily done texture packs for them...in wich case....

Black/Maroon: http://bz2-bda-dl-mods.tripod.com/BDAColors/BDA_color_-_Black.zip

Black/Navy Blue: http://bz2-bda-dl-mods.tripod.com/BDAColors/BDA_color_-_Blue.zip

*****General BlackDragon*****

bigbadbogie

Others would merely say it was good humour.

My BZ2 mods:

QF2: Essence to a Thief - Development is underway.

Fleshstorm 2: The Harvest - Released on the 6th of November 2009. Got to www.bz2md.com for details.

QF Mod - My first mod, finished over a year ago. It can be found on BZ2MD.com

Red Devil

The ISDF ships that Manson and squad are driving in, I believe, The Dark Planet are white.
What box???

TheJamsh

the white ones im using. but thats just the original white ones. bit boring. @BBB i want some new ones that are a bit more fancy. or 'royal'

GBD: those textures wotn download. says they arnt available

lucky_foot

Uh...

If I missed the whole point of this conversation, sorry. :D

But the Blue color that Manson has in the dark Planet missions are colored by the DLL. It's the standard skins with a color over top of them. :D

EDIT:

Dang, bumped an old topic without looking. Sorry 'bout that.
Jonathan S.

TheJamsh

SLI_Fallen

Quote from: bigbadbogie on July 10, 2008, 04:50:04 PM
Just look in data.pak, theyre all in there.

I have them extracted, as well as the ones released in the modding tools (the pic files). Trouble is, no paint program I have will open them. Photoshop, Paint shop pro. heck even mspaint. even the apple picture viewer (they are pict files right?) wont work.

So, how can you edit/change them?

Nielk1

Click on the image...

SLI_Fallen

Awesome. Thank you. Works great. Perhaps this could be added to the FAQ?