• Welcome to Battlezone Universe.

News:

Welcome to the BZU Archive dated December 24, 2009. Topics and posts are in read-only mode. Those with accounts will be able to login and browse anything the account had access granted to at the time. No changes to permissions will be made to be given access to particular content. If you have any questions, please reach out to squirrelof09/Rapazzini.

Main Menu

Fed Up

Started by CmptrWz, August 25, 2008, 01:58:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nielk1

@ Siggy

Not too big?

And thanks to everyone who has donated. Still bugging my family's paypal user.

Click on the image...

bigbadbogie

Others would merely say it was good humour.

My BZ2 mods:

QF2: Essence to a Thief - Development is underway.

Fleshstorm 2: The Harvest - Released on the 6th of November 2009. Got to www.bz2md.com for details.

QF Mod - My first mod, finished over a year ago. It can be found on BZ2MD.com

OvermindDL1

Quote from: CmptrWz on August 25, 2008, 05:26:25 PM
If I need more storage space on the server I will delete some of the gigs of crap I leave sitting around, and I write most of my own code these days. As for mirroring, mirroring what?

Anything else then that I am capable of giving?

And yes, that is big...

And going with the theme:  By the gods, what happened to my avatar, it is blown up from 75x75 to 128x128...

Generated by OvermindDL1's Signature Auto-Add Script via GreaseMonkey

Nielk1

Old avatar limits off. SMF does horrid things to off site avatars. I had to add buffers on either side of mine to make it keep aspect ratio.

Click on the image...

OvermindDL1

If limits were off, then it would not touch my size, I think someone enforced a size, much too big too...

CmptrWz

I don't tell the forum software to make things bigger, at least on avatars. Just smaller if they are too big. I keep the limits there personally due to someone who tried a 640x480 avatar. Externally hosted avatars may be subject to HTML-based resizing, not sure.

As for what you can give Overmind, perhaps if the total hits $200 you can give time helping to look over the wiki.

OvermindDL1

I already manage two other mediawiki's, not a biggie.

As for your sig Nielk1, you should probably change your image tag to [img height=68]http://www.bzcomplex.com/images/siggy.jpg[/img]

This looks better: 

Although I do not see the point in the button looking things if they are not individually clickable...

Nielk1

Luckyfoot/JS does wonders with my wiki, so if you get one I suggest making him a sysop (wiki moderator).
EDIT2: LF/JS also monitors the Battlezone II page on Wikipedia.

EDIT: OM, that's tiny, and they ARE buttons if you are actually on my site, or can I map them in SMF.

EDIT3: Now BBB's Siggy is huge.

Click on the image...

OvermindDL1

Yea, his is huge as well, any chance of toning it down BBB.  I can do it in greasemonkey easily, but if I think it is big, surely others do as well.

As for your Nielk1, they are not buttons here, and yes you can make them as such, but while they are not then you may think of making a smaller version without them. :)

As for money, I can either give $104 (as that is what is left on my card), or I can eat for the next two weeks.  Oddly enough I am actually thinking of paypal'ing it, except one slight problem, anytime I try to use a credit card on paypal they steal $1 from me, reason being is they need to make sure it is 'valid' by taking a dollar off, then they put a dollar back, but debiting is not supported on this card, so they steal a dollar, but never put it back... those bastards (and I never say that...), hence I will not use them.
Any game or something on Steam you want bought, I could always just do that...

bigbadbogie

I only made it big so people could see it. Any smaller and it is hard to make out.

My BZ2 mods:

Fleshstorm 2: The Harvest - Released on the 6th of November 2009. Got to www.bz2md.com for details.

CmptrWz

Oddly enough, I have a steam account now, but most of what I was planning on buying I already have. Quick look at some of the things available leads me to the Civilization IV Complete Pack or Bioshock, both look interesting. If you want to verify my steam account send me a PM. If you have any other recommendations you could send them my way too. If it is in the Valve Complete Pack don't bother, I have that.

OvermindDL1

Oh good god I will get you the Civ4 pack as long as we play. :)

Look at my community page (same name as here, OvermindDL1, due note, that is not me account name so you cannot add it as a friend, but on my community page just click add friend) to see what I have (and add me as a friend so I can gift stuff over).  I bought Civ4 well before it was on steam, been trying to pawn it off on someone so I can get the valve version, I hate dealing with CD's (well, virtual cd's in this case, I have not used my disk drive in over a year now, I *hate* disks).

I have sunk so much money in software available on Source,... probably over $1k now... almost makes me feel sick... well, until I notice I got most of it in packs thus incredibly cheap, my friends play most of my stuff over here, I am not usually much of a game player, but I like to set my friends up well. :)

As for Bioshock, I *HATE* it.  I got the CD version (last CD based game I have bought), says I cannot install it because my disk is not an original authentic disk (gull dang freaking yes it is, I can supply pictures, box, anything), so I go through the install, it installs it, it verifies disk, says you suck, then uninstalls the 10 minutes worth of installing stuff it installed.  I hate that publisher, I will never get anything from them again, even if on Steam...

Freaking idiots who put on that copy protection need to be hung from their testicles...
Sorry... I really hate those idiots...  Still have not been able to play the game, I just need to download the pirated version and get it over with...

Nielk1

Feel free to add Nielk1 to your Steam friends list, if you want to that is. :wink:

I love Gmod but it's full of Mingebags.

Click on the image...

Warfreak

Wow, i was away at school this entire time.......... BZU almost ended and i wasnt here to help....  :-(

Do I need to start worrying that my next visit to the forums will be my last?

bigbadbogie

Not anymore thanks to a heap of kind donations.

My BZ2 mods: