• Welcome to Battlezone Universe.

News:

Welcome to the BZU Archive dated December 24, 2009. Topics and posts are in read-only mode. Those with accounts will be able to login and browse anything the account had access granted to at the time. No changes to permissions will be made to be given access to particular content. If you have any questions, please reach out to squirrelof09/Rapazzini.

Main Menu

knowledgable people will be of assitance here...

Started by TheJamsh, August 26, 2008, 11:37:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Red Devil

Yes, Norton is a pig.  I've used AVG for years.
What box???

TheJamsh

well my norton 360 (or rather my families subscription) runs out in 28 days.

AVG is that free one am i correct? oh and norton never seems to be able to remove itself entirely, i get lots of bits left behind by symantec corporation which REALLY annoys me when companies cant make a decent uninstaller for their program.

i wonder if have any viruses on this. ive used IE since i got it, trying to get into the run of using firefox, but it loads pages a lot slower than IE does.

BZII Expansion Pack Development Leader. Coming Soon.

OvermindDL1

Slower then IE?  Not from what I have heard, both Opera and Firefox3 are faster then IE, quite a bit so actually (Opera used to be blazingly faster then every other browser for Windows, but Firefox3 closed that to near identical).  *Especially* if pages are written correctly, since if they are the browser can stay in standards mode instead of dropping to quirks mode.  Quirks mode is quite a bit slower (by multiple magnitudes), and IE does not support a compliants mode, only a quirks mode (although IE8 *FINALLY* includes a standards rendering mode, let's see if it really is standard).

Generated by OvermindDL1's Signature Auto-Add Script via GreaseMonkey

Red Devil

What box???